Ratings for Dr. Dorrie A. Friday

I must admit that when I first met Dr. Friday I did not like her much. That was for my second pregnancy. I'm now on my fifth pregnancy and she's been nothing but awesome to me and my family. She asks about everyone each time I go in for a visit. She has taken excellent care of me. I had pre-term labor with my last two pregnancies starting at 20 and 21 weeks, she was on top of it and with her advice and support I made it to near term with both of them. Ann is an awesome nurse. She's always there to answer questions. She checked up on me after my miscarriage. She rushed to get my post-partum depression taken care of after my fourth baby. I see her at her Pickerington location as the Reynoldsburg location is much too busy. There's a huge difference between the two offices, so if you have the ability to go to Pickerington I highly recommend it. I love having her as my doctor. I know my best interests are her #1 priority.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

At first I was apprehensive about Dr. Friday. She seemed distant and I did feel rushed. HOWEVER, Dr. Friday took very good care of me when I was suffering from Pregnancy Induced Hypertension and had to go into the hospital for a week before my daughter was born. She showed excellent bedside manner and deep concern for my wellbeing. I think Dr. Friday truly shines in situations of crisis-when it really matters! Both my daughter and I are both happy and healthy because of her. If it had not been for her expertise, I don't know what the outcome of my situation would be today. As for Ann, I loved her! She even called me after coming home from the hospital to check on me and to make sure I followed up with my general practioner. I can not say enough good stuff about the both of them.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

I went to Dr. Friday on the recommendation of friends. I went to the Reynoldsburg office and every appointment was rushed and late. We should've known after our first appointment when she told us she is in at 7 and that by 8:30 she's already seen 15-20 patients by then that she is overbooked. I felt as if I was just a number, not a patient. By my fourth month, I switched doctors completely. When I called the office to cancel, they seemed to care less or even ask why. Sounded to me like it wasn't anything new to them, which is really sad.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2008

I like Dr. Friday; however, dealing with her nurse, Ann is like speaking with a "rushed" drill sergeant. She does not have the people skills needed to represent that office in a positive way.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. Friday is great! Her nurse Ann answers call in questions promptly and is very nice. Dr. Friday is very patient and explains everything. She takes all concerns seriously is very proficient in her field.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Dr. Dorrie A. Friday's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

AARP