Ratings for Dr. Steven K. Solomon

Dr. Solomon is the best! He goes above and beyond to care for his patients. He is kind and patient and listens to everything you say. I could write a book about the exceptional care he provides. You'll find no better!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr. Steven K. Solomon

Dr. Steven K. Solomon's response
Hello, We agree! Dr. Solomon is a great doctor. He will be so pleased to hear that you are happy with your experiences with him and Austin Regional Clinic. Thanks for the review! Thank you, ARC Customer Service

Submitted October 24, 2016

Best doctor ever! Kind heart, always listens, gives you all the time you need, and also has a great sense of humor. He delivered both of my children. And many years later delivered my granddaughter ! I just love this man and can't say enough about how great he is as a person and physician .

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr Solomon is the best there is. He is calm and listens to his patients, promptly to answer all my questions and request by email. I can not say enough about how great he is. The only thing I would like to see improve is the waiting time but I guess is all because he takes his time with each patient.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Solomon and his nurse Susan, and delivery Nurse Aimee are amazing! He delievered my daughter and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr. Solomon is THE BEST !!! I switched to him after seeing a number of different doctors for general care. No one compared to him. He is so friendly and professional. He really takes his time to answer all your questions and doesn't try to rush you off. Now that I am pregnant with my first child, I feel at ease knowing I am in good hands with him. I just hope he is on call when I go in to labor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I have been going doc Solomon for 10 years and LOVE him. He is very personable, reassuing and answers all my questions. Even when I had a cervical cancer scare he reassured me and gave me all the information so I didnt feel left in the dark. I recommend him to everyone who asks and will continue going to him as long as I live in Austin.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Solomon has been my doctor for 11 years. I cant recommend him enough. He is friendly and honest his nurse Susan is so helpful and calming..

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

This docot is absolutely wonderful. He is very dedicated to his patients and very attentive. Id recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

LOVE DR. SOLOMON he's the best! Great Dr. I highly recommend him, he's very nice.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

My mom, sister and I have gone to Dr. S. for 10+ years. His bedside manner is impeccable, he is extremely personable and excellent in his field. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr. Steven K. Solomon's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med