Ratings for Dr. Randall J. Moeller

Dr. Moeller gave me back my "normal" life -- I will be forever grateful. From first diagnosis thru surgery, everyone involved was very professional and put me at ease. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Very helpful. Was able to diagnose my problem within five minutes and laid out four treatment options, whereas my previous doctor had no idea. I will definitely go back.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr Moller has saved my husbands life twice. And he has done surgery on me that I have been very happy with. We are very confident with him and he goes out of the way for us. We think he is the best.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Very careful to explain and do any procedures that I have found some Drs have not done and been sorry later

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. Moeller is NOT very helpful, he does NOT act like he cares about you!! I DO NOT LIKE HIM AT ALL!!! Because of my bad experience with him, I now go to Dr. Todd Garvin!! Dr. Garvin is the TOTAL OPPOSITE of Dr. Moeller!! I LOVE Dr. Garvin!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

Dr. Randall J. Moeller's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1977)

Oxford