Ratings for Dr. Louis J. Arno

I don't understand how anyone could say that Dr. Arno is compassionate. I was treated so rudely by his staff, then after waiting for more than 40 minutes in his cold exam room, he finally entered and I felt as though I were being rushed out of there like he had somewhere more important to be. He didn't take the time to explain anything to me or answer any of my questions which I prepared a week in advance. I went to that appointment for nothing and I was robbed o f my copay. I was so angry and frustrated that I decided to research Dr. Arno's background which I probably should have done before I made my first appointment with him. He went to medical school in GRENADA! St. George's University is in Grenada. I read that it's a second rate school for applicants that were not accepted it into a medical school in the US. Now it all makes sense, his poor bedside manner, his inability to give me a diagnosis, his unorganized rushed way of dealing with people and the fact that he didn't seem interested in treating me. I would never recommend Dr. Arno to anyone. I have learned a valuable lesson. If you want to be treated with compassion and respect by a Dr. who knows his field steer clear of this office.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

The 2 visits I had with Dr. Arno were the WORST Doctor experiences of my life. I don't think he should be able to practice medicine at all. Be warned that he is not knowledgeable and I had 3 other Doctors tell me that my diagnosis by Dr. Arno incorrect. He is very arrogant and condescending and I felt so unimportant as a patient. Just an AWFUL NIGHTMARE.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

My experience with this practice was draining and everyone from the staff to Dr. Arno made me feel as though I were completely unimportant. Dr. Arno has a video on his website where he states that he is very accessible and he calls people who need to speak with him after office hours. Not only would he not return my phone call, but there is no way to contact him as his staff will not give out his email or a phone number for him. This practice is despicable and I would never recommend a friend or family member to Dr. Arno. He is very condescending and after I asked several questions regarding my condition which is very serious, he actually said to me, "I'm not going there with you, I'm the Doctor, let me worry about that" Stay away from this place if you want to deal with someone who actually has knowledge regarding the latest treatment for Pulmonary disease or if you want a Doctor who actually cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

The staff treated me like I was bothering them, I waited and waited. Dr. Arno has the worst bedside manner that I have ever experienced. He was rude to me and brushed off my questions. I really was better off walking into a clinic then visiting that office. Never again!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr.Arno very helpfull the office help are very inconciderate they act as the do not want to be there.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr Arno is very compassionate and very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Compassionate and caring. I had to wait 30 minutes but well worth the wait

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Very average. Not sure about him. maybe will give him one more try.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010