Ratings for Dr. Judith P. Lytle

I'm old and it's fair to say I have seen many doctors. None compare to Dr. Lytle when it comes to quality of care, knowledge, helpfulness, caring, and personality. She is by far the best doctor I have ever worked with. I always feel comfortable discussing anything with her, and she takes the time I would want from any physician to listen, explain, problem solve, and refer, if necessary. As a caregiver and as a person who genuinely cares about and is present with her patients, I can't say enough good things about her. I would recommend her to anybody looking for a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

I'm surprised by the comments on this board. I've been going to Dr. Lytle for about 6 years. She was also my father's PCP. She's the best doctor I've ever had, hands down. She has been able to figure out some very complex medical issues for me... the types of things that time patience and knowledge to sort out. She's also incredibly warm and a pleasure to visit with. The office is 25 minutes from my home but worth the extra time to get to.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I find her to be very abrupt and uncaring. she never makes eye contact and seems preoccupied when talking to you.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

I schedule my appointments first thing in the morning and she is almost always punctual. She is interested in what I have to say and seems genuinely concerned for both my mental and physical well-being. She is incredibly knowledgeable and thorough in her assessments. The receptionist, however, tends to be rude and unpleasant to me every time I am in the office. The nursing staff has always been pleasant and kind to me.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

I find Dr. Lytle compassionate, patient and caring. She has always followed up with me about test results, specialist appointments, etc. I love having a doctor that I feel actually cares about my health. And although some of the other reviewers said that they felt rushed, I never do. The only negative thing that I can say is that one of the receptionists in her office is terrible, but that isn't Dr. Lytle's fault.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009

Dr. Lytle was always in a rush when she saw me. Very good at writing things down, but never follows up.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

Dr. Lytle is wonderful, but her office staff are so awful I'm thinking of switching to a new doctor. They are rude and slow and twice have made mistakes in booking my appointments. But though Dr. Lytle keeps you waiting, she is very patient and thorough and makes her patients feel at ease.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

I HAVE BEEN SEEING HER FOR OVER A YEAR AND i CAN NEVER GET ANY OF MY RESULTS FROM TESTS THAT HAVE BEEN DONE. I THINK ITS TIME TO FIND SOMEONE. SHE IS GREAT FOR WRITING THINGS DONE BUT NO FOLLOW THRU

flag | Submitted December 9, 2005

I had to wait in her waiting room close to 2 hours for my appointment. When I saw her, she was in a rush to finish with me.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2005

Dr. Judith P. Lytle's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)