Ratings for Dr. Alfredo D. Fernandez

He's nice and friendly, but he ever resolved any of the issues I had. Just wanted to see me again, and again, and again. Didn't wash his hands before examination, and there was dirt under his fingernails. I quit going there.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been going to Doctor Fernandez for many years and he and his staff are very friendly and go out of their way to help their patients. I highly recommend him. A little wait time but worth the wait!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Iv'e been going to see Dr. Fernadez for years, you will not find a more caring and knowledgable Dermatologist. He tells it like it is and is very funny! The staff is great and helpful, I never waited for very long to be seen either. If you care about your health and your skin this is the derm for you.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Super Doctor. He took time to look me over and let me know what was going on with my skin. The staff was very helpful and courteous and explained my insurance to me better than my insurance agent! Little to no scarring after three separate surgeries. Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Is he a doctor? Go elsewhere. Horrible doctor and staff

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

If you have an appointment, here, be prepared to sit in the waiting room for 60-90 minutes before you are seen. There are so many appointments scheduled for the same time period that is impossible for anything to be done on a timely basis. This review is based on numerous visits to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

long wait time. looking for moles to be removed but i was there for another issue. would not come back.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

Excellent job with skin cancer leaving essentially no scars. very consientious.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

Horrible staff knows nothing how the billing works, especially Humana insurance.. I end up pay fortune for blood works that was suppose to be done by Lab Corp not Quest Diagnostic that does NOT have contract with Humana!! What a ripoff !!! ONE HOUR plus WAIT period!!!! Terrible staff for ok doctor.. go elsewhere!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Fernandez removed a "tag" from the inside of my lip. Painless and quick. Very personable-family kind of guy. Staff and office assistant very professional and friendly. New state of the art building. I was able to get an appointment w/in a few days. Filed my insurance and billed me for my portion. Would highly recommand.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

Dr. Alfredo D. Fernandez's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1981)