Ratings for Dr. Stephen Lawrence Schlesinger

Spends a lot of time with each patient to make sure all questions are answered and does not make you feel rushed. The whole staff makes you feel welcome and comfortable from the very first appointment. And even though the wait can get long, food and water is always provided! He also sees you for multiple follow up appointments within the first week of your surgery to see how you are doing and if everything is going okay. I am beyond happy with my doctor and the results I got!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Schlesinger did my tummy tuck in January, 2016. His Ultimate Silhouetteplasty process was clearly explained and I am so pleased with the results. Dr. Schlesinger transformed my life.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Not only a competent excellent surgeon also very caring highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Great staff and experience! Dr. Larry is great and very knowledgeable! I highly recommend him they all treat you like family and are very friendly with everyone that walks through the door!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I am a 45 year old mother of two (8 and 13) very active and previously sported a well toned and in shape body. The rigor of bearing children and breast feeding, of which I would never change it even if i could, took a toll on my shape, Starting later in life seemed to reduce my chance to return to that previous bodacious and toned body despite a good diet and exercise. Thanks to Dr. Schlesinger I have begun a very successful rejuvenation of my most troublesome areas - sagging and deflated breasts, stretched out vagina and fatty chest and love handles. I came to him with no extensive knowledge of what could be done if anything to gain back some of my more youthful appearance. Under his guidance and very attentive ear to my needs along with his very capable and compassionate staff I underwent breast reduction/lift/augmentation, vaginoplasty as well as liposuction to chest wall, back and hips. Next up is his signature Silhoutteplasty to fine tune the tummy and any other areas that need refining in the midsection. He is a true artist and perfectionist. Sincerely passionate about his work and will guide you every step of the way to total satisfaction for you the patient as well as he the surgeon. I highly recommend Dr S Larry Schlesinger. Thanks a million I enjoy looking in the mirror again and have so much more confidence.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

if you want a Doctor that will stand by his work then Dr. Schlesinger is your man. He performed a gynecomastia surgery on me. After it had all healed up he didnt think the surgery turned out as perfect as he wanted. So he performed a touch up surgery for free!! The only thing i had to pay for was anesthesia. This result turned out perfect. i now have no fat AT ALL in my chest area. It looks great. The staff is extremely friendly, and i look forward to each visit i have to make to the office. Dr. S makes you feel very comfortable and explains every step of the procedure to you. I am so glad that i made the choice to come to him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

If you want the best of the best, Dr. Schlesinger is it! Caring, compassionate, and genuine. I went to him for a tummy tuck and from my consult to post surgery I knew exactly what to expect and the results were beyond my expectations. I loved my new body and felt more confident than ever. Then I went back for a new procedure Dr. S calls the Ultimate Silhouettplasty. It's an invasive liposuction to the tummy area. I thought I looked great before, now I know I look amazing. My tummy is flat and I even have the hourglass figure I always wanted. I am truly happy with my body and recommend Dr. Schlesinger to anyone who wants to feel good and look amazing. Best Plastic Surgeon hands down!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I went to Dr. Schlesinger for a Breast Augmentation (this was my first major surgery of any kind) My entire experience from beginning (what to expect) to the end (my gorgeous new breasts) and everything in between was so much more than I could have ever hoped for!! Dr. Schlesinger has years of experience and has proven his great skill and knowledge with what he does but what really sets him apart to me is how much he cared and how kind he was to me. He has a heart of gold and showed how important his patients are to him. I saw it when I sat in the waiting room and watched him interact with his patients and how much he cared for them and how they also cared for him and his staff, but through each and every interaction we had. He made sure my questions were always answered and left me always leaving the office confident and thrilled with how it went. His staff is also fabulous! One things I can add is that unlike many doctors I have been to in my lifetime, I spent much more time face to face with the doctor than I did with a nurse or someone else on his staff- I think this is rare and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way for something as important as this! Hands down, the best experience I have ever had with a doctor! I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I came to Dr. Schlesinger with a serious breast reconstructive case. I had previously had 5 (yes 5) surgeries with another surgeon in scottsdale, the last one leaving me with one breast implant having to be removed and the other just not quite done properly. Dr. Schlesinger from day one has reassured me that he is going to fix my issues and stay by my side no matter what. He is by far the most knowledgable, kind and concerned surgeon i have met with, His entire staff has been extremely welcoming. i knew right away that i was in good hands. I recently had my first corrective surgery. The entire surgery staff was just as kind and caring and made the whole process as relaxed as possible. I have 100% confidence in Dr. Schlesinger and his entire staff and i cannot express how thankful i am to have found them.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Stephen Lawrence Schlesinger's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1971)