Ratings for Dr. Stephen Lawrence Schlesinger

Dr. Schlesinger and his staff have gone above and beyond my expectations from my consultation through my post op. Consulatation day I left his office feeling educated and relieved that he was so knowledgeable. On my surgery day, Dr. Schlesinger was there to make sure I was ok, and he was very hands on with the follow up visits. It's hard to find a doctor who really cares about the patient and his work. He tells you what will look good, and he pretty much knows what he is talking about.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I just recently had the second part of my mommy makeover and I was so impressed and amazed, I had no bruising! I feel amazing and truly enjoy living life. Thank you Dr. Schlesinger.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr.Schlesinger is one of the best doctors I have ever been treated by. He does not stop treatment after surgery. He will continue to see you until you and Dr.Schlesinger both are satisfied with the results. I am fortunate that my friend, who is a former patient, recommended Dr. Schlesinger. Absolutely satisfied. Most caring doctor. His staff is helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. S has been spectacular from the very get go. He exceeds beyond his years of experience. I would do it all over again. So excited with my results! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Schlesinger was informative and listen to my concerns and what I wanted . His staff was great. Would recommend!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Never would I have thought of doing Botox, but due to the added complimentary service after having the breast augmentation revision, liposuction and bbl I decided to go for it. The Botox was done on my chin and upper lip area through the dr Schlesinger's recommendations. The results were exceptional and really made a subtle yet huge difference in my appearance. My ethnic background is Filipino and the appearance of my nose originally had a slightly rounded and flat appearance and transformed to more of the cute button Caucasian slightly pointed 'Hapa' like appearance. It looks amazing. All within a couple minutes! Thank you for making my body beautiful and my face look better. I cannot thank you enough for all that you have done for my self esteem and self worth. Time and time again you and your staff have provided consistent reliable and expertly advice that has made such a significant impact on how I feel about myself. If one needs a top notch experienced perfectionist doctor, I highly recommend seeing Dr Schlesinger. Do your research as I did and you will see that he truly deserves all the awards and credentials that he has earned. .

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Spends a lot of time with each patient to make sure all questions are answered and does not make you feel rushed. The whole staff makes you feel welcome and comfortable from the very first appointment. And even though the wait can get long, food and water is always provided! He also sees you for multiple follow up appointments within the first week of your surgery to see how you are doing and if everything is going okay. I am beyond happy with my doctor and the results I got!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Schlesinger did my tummy tuck in January, 2016. His Ultimate Silhouetteplasty process was clearly explained and I am so pleased with the results. Dr. Schlesinger transformed my life.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Not only a competent excellent surgeon also very caring highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Great staff and experience! Dr. Larry is great and very knowledgeable! I highly recommend him they all treat you like family and are very friendly with everyone that walks through the door!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Stephen Lawrence Schlesinger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1971)

UPMC