Ratings for Dr. Stephen Lawrence Schlesinger

I am a 45 year old mother of two (8 and 13) very active and previously sported a well toned and in shape body. The rigor of bearing children and breast feeding, of which I would never change it even if i could, took a toll on my shape, Starting later in life seemed to reduce my chance to return to that previous bodacious and toned body despite a good diet and exercise. Thanks to Dr. Schlesinger I have begun a very successful rejuvenation of my most troublesome areas - sagging and deflated breasts, stretched out vagina and fatty chest and love handles. I came to him with no extensive knowledge of what could be done if anything to gain back some of my more youthful appearance. Under his guidance and very attentive ear to my needs along with his very capable and compassionate staff I underwent breast reduction/lift/augmentation, vaginoplasty as well as liposuction to chest wall, back and hips. Next up is his signature Silhoutteplasty to fine tune the tummy and any other areas that need refining in the midsection. He is a true artist and perfectionist. Sincerely passionate about his work and will guide you every step of the way to total satisfaction for you the patient as well as he the surgeon. I highly recommend Dr S Larry Schlesinger. Thanks a million I enjoy looking in the mirror again and have so much more confidence.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

if you want a Doctor that will stand by his work then Dr. Schlesinger is your man. He performed a gynecomastia surgery on me. After it had all healed up he didnt think the surgery turned out as perfect as he wanted. So he performed a touch up surgery for free!! The only thing i had to pay for was anesthesia. This result turned out perfect. i now have no fat AT ALL in my chest area. It looks great. The staff is extremely friendly, and i look forward to each visit i have to make to the office. Dr. S makes you feel very comfortable and explains every step of the procedure to you. I am so glad that i made the choice to come to him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

If you want the best of the best, Dr. Schlesinger is it! Caring, compassionate, and genuine. I went to him for a tummy tuck and from my consult to post surgery I knew exactly what to expect and the results were beyond my expectations. I loved my new body and felt more confident than ever. Then I went back for a new procedure Dr. S calls the Ultimate Silhouettplasty. It's an invasive liposuction to the tummy area. I thought I looked great before, now I know I look amazing. My tummy is flat and I even have the hourglass figure I always wanted. I am truly happy with my body and recommend Dr. Schlesinger to anyone who wants to feel good and look amazing. Best Plastic Surgeon hands down!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I went to Dr. Schlesinger for a Breast Augmentation (this was my first major surgery of any kind) My entire experience from beginning (what to expect) to the end (my gorgeous new breasts) and everything in between was so much more than I could have ever hoped for!! Dr. Schlesinger has years of experience and has proven his great skill and knowledge with what he does but what really sets him apart to me is how much he cared and how kind he was to me. He has a heart of gold and showed how important his patients are to him. I saw it when I sat in the waiting room and watched him interact with his patients and how much he cared for them and how they also cared for him and his staff, but through each and every interaction we had. He made sure my questions were always answered and left me always leaving the office confident and thrilled with how it went. His staff is also fabulous! One things I can add is that unlike many doctors I have been to in my lifetime, I spent much more time face to face with the doctor than I did with a nurse or someone else on his staff- I think this is rare and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way for something as important as this! Hands down, the best experience I have ever had with a doctor! I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I came to Dr. Schlesinger with a serious breast reconstructive case. I had previously had 5 (yes 5) surgeries with another surgeon in scottsdale, the last one leaving me with one breast implant having to be removed and the other just not quite done properly. Dr. Schlesinger from day one has reassured me that he is going to fix my issues and stay by my side no matter what. He is by far the most knowledgable, kind and concerned surgeon i have met with, His entire staff has been extremely welcoming. i knew right away that i was in good hands. I recently had my first corrective surgery. The entire surgery staff was just as kind and caring and made the whole process as relaxed as possible. I have 100% confidence in Dr. Schlesinger and his entire staff and i cannot express how thankful i am to have found them.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. S is really worth your time and money. I always felt cared for fully by him and his staff. All my questions were answered beyond expectations, and I felt as if every person involved in the procedure, consultation, and after care were treating me as family. I was very very afraid of the surgery as I am a professional performer, any damage to my body would mean a change of career, and any poorly done BA would be seen by thousands of people while I am on stage. One huge factor for me is the fact that I have ONE YEAR of follow up, he truly makes sure his work is well done. If anything for some reason goes wrong, I know he will fix it immediately. I am 2 months post op and feel right as rain and am able to safely get back to work. Aside from all this, Dr. S is a wonderfully kind person!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr Schlesinger is truly an amazing surgeon. He is extremely knowledgeable , compassionate, and understanding. His staff is extremely polite and caring. I have had a couple of procedures with him and He has always made me feel as if I was his number one priority. If you have any concerns he immediately addresses them and puts your mind at ease. His number one concern is that you are happy with your results and he is dedicated to making sure that you get exactly what you want. I would highly recommend him to any anyone looking into plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Schlesinger performed a gynecomastia surgery on me and it has changed my life! He was caring, knowledgeable and honest with me about everything regarding my surgery. My fatty chest had held me back from so much in life, but thanks to Dr. Schlesinger I am able to feel comfortable in my own skin for the first time in 18 years. Initially, Dr. Schlesinger projected that after one gynecomastia surgery I would be done, however, he is such a perfectionist when it comes to his work that he decided to go in and do a secondary liposuction on my chest to make sure that my results were exactly what we both wanted. I am so appreciative of his honesty, skill and dedication to giving me the body I always wanted. I was a novice when it came to plastic surgery, however, Dr. Schlesinger and his team made me feel comfortable at every turn, including me in the process and informing me of all aspects of the process I was going through. I am forever thankful for the immense impact this surgery has had on my life, and it is all thanks to this doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Larry Schlesinger is simply the best plastic surgeon in the field. I have been one of those gym junkies that could not shake off the bottom part of my gut. I gave up on exercising and lost hope. One day I was browsing the internet and read nothing but excellent success stories and top notch flawless care provided by Dr. Schlesinger and his Staff. I wrote down the number and scheduled an initial consultation. During the initial meeting I was amazed of his confidence, expertise, compassion and concern for my belly problem. He informed me from start to finish of the surgery and I had nothing to worry about the results would be phenomenal. I signed up for the surgery that same day. Thereafter, he was able to get me to surgery in a timely manner, operate to perfection and provide as promised phenomenal results. Prior to my operation I had a 41 inch waist, 3 weeks later I have a 35 inch waist. Amazingly I dropped 5 inches off my stomach and love handles in 3 weeks. I took no pain meds and ate like a horse with no exercise and still lost weight and inches off my waist. I will present before and after pictures after the swelling goes down so I can show the true results. All I can say is I have stomach muscle definition and am truly amazed. Truthfully, I cannot thank Dr. Schlesinger more than enough. Again he is simple the best in the plastic surgery field. Remember it is never about the price it is about the results and care you receive. Needless to say, his price is definitely reasonable compared to the results and care received.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Stephen Lawrence Schlesinger's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1971)

Multiplan