Dr. Stephen Lawrence Schlesinger

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephen Lawrence Schlesinger

My Mommy Makeover experience with Dr Stephen Larry Schlessinger has been Awesome and Wonderful ... My journey to improve my body and bring back my self esteem is one I will always treasure. I am a 60 year old woman with 4 children and 3 grandchildren who was so ashamed of my body lappearance and looks. I would always cover my body with large clothing and would never look into a mirror . When I first met Dr Schlessinger in my first consultation,I was happy to hear how he can transform my body. I was also scared and apprehensive on how my surgery and recovery would be. Dr Schlesinger did an amazing job on transforming my body and appearance. I now have a lot of confidence and my self esteem is 100 percent plus... My overall journey and experience with Dr Schlesinger and his staff is rating 10 and you will be so amazed and happy with your results like me. Dr Schlesinger is a very skilled and professional You will be very happy..To all ladies looking to improve their looks and self esteem, my life now is very amazing. I have a lot of confidence and I feel happy about my body. Thank you Dr Schlesinger for making me smile again.. Judy Matsumoto .

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

Dr Schlesinger was very good in diagnosing my problem and took care of it right away. I feel much better as a result. He and his staff are very professional and exceptional. I like the fact that he took time and care in having me come for follow ups to make sure everything is ok. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Dr. Schlesinger was able to completely transform the look of my chest. The surgery was quick and painless, and the results were incredible. My pectoral muscles are now much more defined and clothing fits so much better. If you are considering getting gyno removal surgery, I highly recommend going through Dr. Schlesinger.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Had a great experience with Dr. Schlesinger and his wonderful staff! The procedure was quick and painless. Would definitely do it again.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

From day one (consultation) I have had only positive experiences. You can immediately tell that Dr. Schlesinger has the professional experience and expertise, but he also takes the time to get to know you on a personal level. Every one of his staff- receptionist, office staff, patient coordinator, nurses are friendly, knowledgeable and make you feel so comfortable. The healing process went just as he explained it and he was there every step of the way. I am extremely happy with the outcome and I know it will only get better!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I was really nervous about having the procedure but Dr. Schlesinger and his staff reassured me and made sure I was completely prepared for it. They came out amazing and am so glad I decided to do this. After having two kids, my breasts completely deflated which made it hard to feel comfortable in a lot of outfits. Really happy with my results and would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Schlesinger does amazing work and it's guaranteed! He will take care of you from start to finish. He has over 30 yrs of experience, so he knows what he is doing and will take time to answer any questions you may have. Dr. Schlesinger and his staff are a professional team and have incredible bedside manner. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

My experience was amazing, they really took care of me and my body looks so good. I got a got a BBL and my butt looks so round and perfect. I am so happy with my procedure and I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

For many years I thought of how spectacular it would be to have breast implants that enhanced my diminishing natural breasts. At the age of 43, with a determined attitude, I walked into Dr. Schlesinger's office and one appointment after another I got my beautiful and FULL breasts. Dr. S and his staff are very attentive, professional, and personable. I will, and have already, recommended him to others. Dr. Schlesinger knows his 'stuff' and has a great eye for the female physique. I am so glad I went with his suggestion. Thank you Dr. Schlesinger!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr Schlesinger has been great! He is very understanding and made me feel comfortable starting with my first consultation. My results are better than I could have hoped for and I highly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Stephen Lawrence Schlesinger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1971)