Ratings for Dr. Kimball W. Silverton

The billing department has a little scam going where they only send bill once every three months so they can charged late fees and mess with your credit score

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr Silverton seemed rushed. Horrible bedside manner. Did not care to hear what I was saying. Wham, Bam , here's the door! Sad since his PAs are wonderful and empathetic to the patient's concerns.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Do not expect your billing to be handled effectively. You will be put in the middle between insurance and the office and expected to do their job. In the middle of the dispute they will send you to collections anyway.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

On my initial visit,the front desk was busy having a personal conversation, I was never greeted.I believe Dr.Gibson had the wrong information when I was given my cancer diagnosis. I declined a second surgery and went to a surgeon with a higher level of education.He took the time to explain the pathology report and reassured me the recommended tests by Silverton were unnecessary. The Dr.seemed too busy to care.I would never return.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Wanted to keep making appointments to see what was going on. Said ins. would pay when it didn't. Paying something on the bill every month to pay it off they still send it to a collection agency for the $120 still owed. Finally just cancelled last appointment and quit going.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Son (14) went for acne and they immediately wanted to presrcibe accutane. After putting them off for a few months and visits. He took it for 3 months low dose. Acne came back and my son has not grown in height 1". Dr. blamed us for not getting back in sooner to see him, although we had been doing routine visits throughout treatment. Avoid this place.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Rarely get to see him - only his PAs. Seem to see a different one every visit over 3 years. No consistancy of treatment. Hard schedule an appointment at your convenience - will not work with you for late afternoon appointments.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

This doctor has been very helpful. My husband, daughter and I see him regularly and he has spotted and treated skin cancer on both my husband and I.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Took my son for acne and did little but prescribe the same medicine over and over with no improvements. Complained to me about the last patient that wanted to talk which surprised me. I switched to another Dermatologist after it seemed that Silverton didn't really seem to care about treating my son. New doctor immediately put him on Accutane to treat his acne and prevent scarring. He has not had one breakout since and has beautiful skin. Others I know who continued treatment with Silverton have bad acne scars. He also cut on a very old scar where my Father in law had a mole removed and it took forever to heal up. He also switched Dermatologists.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

knows skin conditions and is quick to treat them. I would recommend this dr.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

Dr. Kimball W. Silverton's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Grand Blanc, MI