Ratings for Dr. Kevin Shaw

More than 11 years since Dr. Shaw worked on my nose, a day hasn't gone by where I can't breath correctly anymore. I kept telling him, he kept giving me allergy spray.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr.Shaw performed a facelift for me when I was 42 and it looked very natural and I was quite pleased. Today at 58 I would like a bit of refreshing (maybe just injections)but the facelift has held up for these many years. He did a beautiful job.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

First of all, I'm a male ...so you know I wasn't about to be easily swayed into having plastic surgery under any circumstances. Having said that, I was first a patient of Dr Shaw back in 1993. At that time, to be safe I insisted on having my surgery in Boca West Medical Center, where I would have the benefit of a full hospital staff including an anesthesiologist. Dr Shaw took his time, and worked on My nose from 7:00AM until 1:30PM... The tip alone took 3 hours to fix.. To this day my nose is perfectly natural looking... I have yet to find a reason to complain and over the years I have sent him many a referred patient. I highly recommend Dr Shaw. He's the only surgeon I would ever go to.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

I had two surgeries done by Dr. Shaw.They both turned out great. I think he is an excellent surgeon and does beautiful work. I would go to him for any other plasic surgery I have in the future. He is kind considerate and really cares about his patients being happy with their results.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

Do not use this man...wouldn't even call him a doctor...lets just hope I can repair the damage he did...lots of scarring from a facelift and disfigured.Stay away.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Had a breast lift and implants. I had everything that could go wrong: severe hematoma, capsular contracture Baker Stage 4, necrosis of a nipple (3/4 of a circle now), numbness after 1 yr post op, and left breast that used to be the bigger one is now the smaller one, so assymetry is another downer. But, I believe I had bad luck, and I do not blame Dr Shaw. He was very caring and had me check in with him every week for 6 months. Celebrities go thru a lot of same problems but they usually get corrections cuz they have more $$$$$.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

VERY UNCARING LEFT MY BREAST UNEVEN AND WHEN I TRIED TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT WALKED OUT OF THE ROOM .DO NOT GO TO THIS SURGEON NOT A PROFECIONAL PERSON AND VERY RUDE..

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

holy crap I need a plastic surgeon but I am so glad for this site, I would never go to Dr Shaw! I do gave a great plaastic surgeon Dr.Stanly Foster in Waterbury ct, but was looking for a small procedure when I go visit my brother this winter.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Amazing. I am so happy with my result. Natural and exactly what I asked for. No pain, or scarring.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

i had a mid face lift, or mini lift with Dr. Shaw. He did a really, really great job. and the price was very low for what he did. He is known for his facelifts and was recommended to me and i'd use him again for sure. People who are critical of his work probably expected miracles...you can't change who you are, just improve - and he did a GREAT job at that! Rachel.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Dr. Kevin Shaw's Credentials

• Univ Of Alberta, Fac Of Med, Edmonton, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1978)