Ratings for Dr. Frank B. Arian

Dr. Arian is timely, knowledgeable, and caring. Josefina, who manages the practice, is the best. Making appointments is easy and the office visits are always efficient. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Arian is the most blue collar, real and relatable doctor I have ever seen. He was knowledgeable without being judgmental and condescending. He made my visit so comfortable and relaxing. Actually cant wait to go back.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Gregarious, personable and down to earth. You do not feel rushed when being examined yet appointments are always on time. Very little wait time.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

It is extremely rare, and getting almost impossible, to find a Doctor that spends appropriate amount of time with you during a visit. You cannot leave Dr. Arian's office unless you completely understand everything you need to know about any issues or whatever your specific agenda is for that time. Couple that with an ontime record that is unheard of, his attention to detail and ability to listen to you without talking at you are all attributes that are much appreciated. Add in Josefina who runs the office like an army sergeant, meticulous and efficient, respectful and caring, I can't think of anyone else I would trust my healthcare to.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr Arian and his staff are very conscientious toward their working with patients. They are timely and really keep things moving while giving me the care that I need , expect,and appreciate. I will go to Dr Arian's office as long as I live in this area!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Dr. Arian has been the primary care physician for my very ill husband and me for the past year. He is knowledgeable, caring, spends sufficient time with his patients, and his office is punctual and efficient, and approachable. I recommend him unqualifiedly.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Arian for many years. He is a caring professional who LISTENS, Yes LISTENS and gives you the time you need to ask questions and get answers. Knowledgeable, professional, caring. I highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

I have been Dr Arian’s patient for more than ten years and have referred many people to him. He provides excellent care and fully explains treatment plans, medications and options. Five members of my family are his patients, even my in-laws, and they are almost impossible to please!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Arian is the best Dr. in the Coachella Valley. Knowledgeable & Professional. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Josephina is a wonderful asset to his practice also.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr Arian is such a great, caring doctor. He is so friendly (as well as his assistant) and knowledgeable. I love his bedside manner ! He is also a great listener...he really cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Frank B. Arian's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Palm Springs, CA