You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Frank B. Arian

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Arian is the best doctor I've ever had. He cares so much about everything and makes sure he spends the time with you to treat you like a human, and treat whatever is ailing you! He shares his knowledge in a way that any patient can understand and is right on top of preventive medicine! His assistant is always prompt to call back and there has never been trouble getting an appointment and taking care of whatever needs handling! He has to be the best doctor in the Desert!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I received a brochure in my mail box from Dr Arian's office at the time I was looking for a new primary physician. On the brochure were ten items doctors generally do in a negative fashion, of those ten items five stood out. On my first appointment I challenged Dr Arian on these five items. At the end of my first visit to my surprise he was not late for our appointment, I saw him and not an assistant, the visit was not rushed, he was very easy to talk to he took time to answer my questions in non-medical terms and in all subsequent visits he has remembered my name. I was so impressed by Dr Arian that I recommended him to my wife and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor, his office staff is efficient, friendly, and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

It took me 75 years to find the best primary care docter It took me 75 years to find the best primary care MD ever. Frank (don't call me doctor) is for me the best. He gives of his time as though you are his only patient.I am a demanding patient with many questions, he takes the time to answer all of them without looking at his watch. None better!!! k I

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Arian since moving to Palm Springs in 2009. He is by far the best doctor I've ever had. He takes time with me, I never feel rushed. He really cares, refreshing. I recommend him to all my friends. I just wish all doctors would care half as much as Dr. Arian. I found a gem in the desert. R. Infante

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Always listens and hears what you are saying. I have been going with doctor arian for about 10 years now and have never been disappointed I have referred many patients to him and all have come back to me raving about how wonderful they felt his practice is. Josephina is always polite smiling and very organized , always returning my phone calls ASAP. Again 10 years and not one complaint. Oh and office is very clean.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Arian and Josephina are always a delight to see, even when you're not feeling well. I love that when I have an appointment for a specific time, i know I will be seen at exactly that time. No waiting ever. In my 29 years of seeing doctors, this office is by far my favorite.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Arian is caring, diligent, knowledgeable and very efficient. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a primary care physician. After battling high blood pressure with other doctors for several years, I am happy to say that my pressure is now under control thanks to Dr. Arian. . He spends the necessary time with me and follows up on every detail. His assistant, Josephina is also a top-notch pro.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. Frank Arian is an excellent physician that meets his appointments on time, spends quality time with his patient and is insightful about diagnosis and remediation of an issue. His referrals have been excellent and well matched to the needs of a patient. I appreciate Dr. Arians professionalism and apparent knowledge of current medical treatments. The office staff is quick to accommodate a patients needs with follow-up and needed paperwork. I can highly recommend Dr. Arian as a knowledgeable, insightful, compassionate and caring physician.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

At 56 years old, I've had many different doctors since my employers has often changed health plans. I have never felt as comfortable with Dr. Arian and his assistance Josefina. He has a great bedside manner combined with competent care. He is a star in my book !!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Frank B. Arian's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

AARP

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Arian has been my doctor for about 6 years now. Always available to see me, even last minute. I wouldn't go anywhere else."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Arian is the best doctor I've ever had. He cares so much about everything and makes sure he spends the time with you to treat you like a human, and treat wh..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I received a brochure in my mail box from Dr Arian's office at the time I was looking for a new primary physician. On the brochure were ten items doctors gen..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It took me 75 years to find the best primary care docter It took me 75 years to find the best primary care MD ever. Frank (don't call me doctor) is for me the..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Arian since moving to Palm Springs in 2009. He is by far the best doctor I've ever had. He takes time with me, I never feel rushed. He ..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always listens and hears what you are saying. I have been going with doctor arian for about 10 years now and have never been disappointed I have referred many..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Arian and Josephina are always a delight to see, even when you're not feeling well. I love that when I have an appointment for a specific time, i know I wil..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Arian is caring, diligent, knowledgeable and very efficient. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a primary care physician. After battling high ..."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Frank Arian is an excellent physician that meets his appointments on time, spends quality time with his patient and is insightful about diagnosis and remedi..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "At 56 years old, I've had many different doctors since my employers has often changed health plans. I have never felt as comfortable with Dr. Arian and his as..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Arian is an excellent doctor. He is very attentive, caring, competent, and I highly recommend him as a primary family physician."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After meeting Dr. Arian I felt very comfortable having personal issues questions. Making A appointment is usually within the week and sometimes the same day. Th..."

September 29, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=152127'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014