Ratings for Dr. Daniel A. Meline

Excellent staff; Knowledgeable Doc. Trusted!!!!! Helpful and provided information immediately

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I had a horrible experience at this doctor's office. The worst in all my 54 years. He cut me off every time I asked a simple question and made multiple snarky comments. He clearly hates being a physician, and should retire if he can't bother with any patient questions.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Meline has a beautiful office, but that's about it. He treats you like you're a huge inconvenience and waste of his time. He gives off a very arrogant and creepy vibe.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Poor service provided by the staff. I called on October 27th 2015 to schedule an appointment as a new patient for my husband. A secretary scheduled my husband for January 6th at 3:30pm. We were referred by Dr. Sam S. Fereidouni, MD, MHSA. from Aveon Healthcare in Scottsdale. My husband had acute colitis and waited patiently for his appointment. When I called to confirm the appointment on January 6th at 11:04AM the secretary stated my husband was not scheduled then she was not helpful with rescheduling or providing me with options or the soonest availability over the phone. She kept on trying to obtain referral information when I advised her my husband took that information with him due to him having to leave at 5am to work earlier in order to go to his appointment with Dr. Meline at 3:30pm that afternoon like we scheduled it. My husband has acute colitis and needed to be seen in a timely manner and now we have to look for a better health care provider for my husband to be seen. I find this to be dangerously irresponsible and very poor quality service. People's health depend on you and this is not right.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

This doctor is very rude. Will interrupt you and not allow you to ask questions. Talks condescendingly to you insulted my weight and eating habits though did not bother to ask me about my habits just assumed. Did not do an exam, just made a diagnosis from looking at me and the few things I put down in my paperwork. I would only refer my worst enemy to this doctor. It is called healthCARE. There is no care, concern or decent bedside manner with this person

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

As other reviewers have noted, he is a jerk! He refused to answer my questions and made me feel uneasy being under his care. He rushed me during my appointment and barely made eye contact. I made an appointment with another physician for my care and am much happier with them.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Meline is a horrible doctor who does not care about his patients at all. I will never ever return to his office, nor would I ever reccomend him to a friend or family. As a woman, he aslo made me feel very uncomfortable. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I would never recommend Dr. Meline to anyone. He didn't appear to give a hoot about my issues and concerns as a patient. My colonoscopy went okay, but he's so off-putting and insensitive as a physician.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Meline, his office staff,and the Scottsdale Endosocpy Center. As a health care worker, I greatly appreciate the care I received for my first colonoscopy. During my office visit, I found Dr. Meline's staff to be very welcoming and helpful. My time with Dr. Meline was extremely informative regarding the need for a colonoscopy as well as the procedure itself. I appreciate the amount of time Dr. Meline spent answering my questions. The Scottsdale Endoscopy Center was clean and efficient. The entire staff was very professional with just the right combination of humor to actually make my experience enjoyable. Dr. Meline is a very knowledgeable and skilled physician. I have complete trust in Dr. Meline, his office staff, and Scottsdale Endoscopy Center and am so pleased with my decision to see him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

This guy shouldn't be practicing medicine he's srtigsnt, rude and a total prick

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Daniel A. Meline's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Kaiser-Permanente