Ratings for Dr. Stephen L. Kessler

best doctor in the world. i have never met a doc that cares more.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr Kessler is one of the best doctors I have ever had, during my pregnancy he explained everything in detail to me and for my annual exams he does not make you feel uncomfortable like some doctors do. Recently I had a miscarriage and he was so empathetic and understanding that he helped my healing process so much.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

i have been a patient of dr. kessler's for years. he has always been very caring and knowlegable. a bit of a neurotic myself, he has called me back to calm my fears on several occassions.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

DR.Kessler was insensensitive to me quite a few times about my not knowing if I have cancer and I made an analogy to another type of cancer and asked him about it to reasure myself that it's less likely I have it,and he insensentively said he didn't want to talk about the other type of cancer I mentioned,I was very scared because I had just got back a transvaginal ultrasound that said 1 of the things I could have is a gynecological cancer!On an excellent medical board,a moderator on the hysterectomy forum said she thought he sounds like a jerk & that she hates Dr.'s like this!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

He is an AWESOME doctor. He was very concerned about my baby's and my health throughout my pregnancy. He was very caring and supportive when I had to have my c-section. It was a wonderful experience for me because of him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2004

Dr. Stephen L. Kessler's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1986)