Ratings for Dr. Thomas L. Tzikas

I am in awe of my experience with Dr. Tzikas and his office team. I have had 2 facelifts and neither compare to what Dr. Tzikas did for me. Dr. Tzikaz is a master sculptor of the face and has a passion for what he does. He pays intimate attention to every aspect of his procedures and creates masterpieces. He connects personally with his patients and is always available 24/7 to answer any questions. His team made me feel comfortable every step of the way. The aftercare was beyond superior. Not one detail is missed in this practice. Thank you Tzikas team!! You are A-One!!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

December 27, 2017 Dr. Tzikas is a skilled artist in his craft! He made me feel so comfortable and secure in my decision to have surgery. He listened without judgement, but was stern in what was in my best interest. A genuinely caring doctor. Dr. Tzikas staff is second to none. Truly wonderful. They handled every part of my journey with such calming kindness and all in the same, such professionalism and respect. I highly recommend Dr. Tzikas, from his staff to the beautiful office surroundings!! A honestly happy patient, Bonnie

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I followed Dr. Tzikas’ work for more than four years as a family member and two friends had fantastic results and experiences with him as their surgeon. In November of 2017, I treated myself on the eve of my 60th birthday to “the works” – a lower face/neck lift, brow lift, upper/lowers eyes, and Laser treatment. I simply felt so much younger and energetic than my face was portraying, partly due to so many years of sun exposure in Florida. The experience exceeded all expectations. The staff and nurses are professional, caring and kind. Dr. Tzikas spent so much time at each appointment with me, my husband and sister explaining the procedure, answering questions, and just plain being kind, considerate and personable. Recovery was better than expected. No pain (although I took half doses of the pain med just to keep it even), mild discomfort only, little bruising and no complications. I did stay home and rest for a full two weeks afterwards, and followed ALL pre-op and post-op instructions, but returned to work on Day 16. Family and friends say I look “10 to 15 years younger” but still “me” with a “new, fresh, energetic appeal”. Dr. Tzikas is a “true artist” who re-crafted my face to match my heart. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I have been in the plastic surgery "world" since my first facelift 23 years ago, and I think I have had enough experience over the years with plastic surgeons to know that of all the medical professionals I have dealt with, Dr. Tzikas clearly has proven to me to be the best of them all. I am extremely pleased with all the results over the course of 13 years as his patient. He truly does what is in the best interest of his patients, not what is best for his pocketbook.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dd a fabulous, natural looking neck surgery - the best!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

My experience with Dr Tzikas is that I wanted to look refreshed not plastic. He and his staff made me achieve that goal. His reputation is well earned. He and his staff are top of the notch professionals. Dr Tzikas is very attentive, never rushes you. and will answer all questions. I would recommend that anyone who wants their face done should consult with Dr. Tzikas, you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Tzikas and his staff. First is the excellent ability of the Dr. to do his craft. He is definitely and artist that listens to his patient requests. The office is run efficiently and the patient is taken care of with the utmost consideration. He has a wonderful and very deserving reputation.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

A few months ago I decided I wanted to do something about my neck. I felt it was making me look older than my actual age. Not only did I hear excellent recommendations about Dr. Tzikas but I did my own research looking at his experience and accreditations. He excels in all categories and my results speak for his talent as an excellent plastic surgeon. I wanted a natural look and a younger appearance. And that's exactly what I hear everyday! I'm very pleased with my experience and new look.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Tzikas has wonderful aesthetics with a real sense of what I wanted and would look good for me. He was easy to talk to and spent time with me. I found his staff pleasant and helpful. I'm very glad my friend recommended him to me.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

My experience with Dr. Tzikas was extraordinary. I felt welcomed, safe and cared for from the first moment I entered his beautiful facility. He really is an amazingly talented Dr. and a very kind man. He is easy to talk to and is more than ready to spend time with you answering every question. His staff from the reception area to the nurses were very helpful and quick to respond when I called. Most importantly my surgery went extremely well and I felt well very quickly. Two weeks after I am starting to look like myself, just rested and rejuvenated. All of my friends are taking his number. I recommend Dr. Tzikas without reservation !

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Thomas L. Tzikas's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1985)

First Health Network