Ratings for Dr. Jose L. Hurtado

According to the staff the doctor is ALWAYS late, which he was on both on my appointments. He prescribes the worst colonscopy prep there. I recomend you find a differenet doctor

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

Went in for Colonoscopy. Initial consult visit doctor came in asked 2 questions and left, didn't say anything and never gave me a chance to ask questions. Actual procedure went well nursing staff was great. Waited 2 weeks for my results no reply to messages eventually got a call from Walgreens that my prescription was ready. Didn't even know I needed one. Pharmacist said prescription was usually for colitis. Called doctor and got his assistant she said yes they sent in prescription and it was for crohns. I would think they would have wanted to let me know that and be available to answer any questions after a bomb like that. However the assistant couldn't answer questions I had. She said she could mail me some information on Crohns and if I felt it was necessary I could schedule an appointment with the doctor in a few weeks for a consult. Really...No answers no help no compassion btw you can come in for a $100 visit for 30 seconds with the doctor forget it go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Dr. Hurtado does NOT take the time to listen to you!! He is very quick to order tests.. I saw him for 30 seconds... 3 weeks later still waiting on results. :-(

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Hurtado is very kind. He is patient and listens to your concerns and makes a plan together with you. I have seen him for two different procedures and he is very competent at what he does. When one option does not work, he is willing to go back to the drawing board and discuss other options with you. I feel very at ease with Dr. Hurtado providing my care. He has been a great help!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

Dr. Jose L. Hurtado's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1983)

Workers Comp