Ratings for Dr. Scott C. Cutler

I just had an initial consultation with Dr. Cutler. Unlike the other spine surgeon I recently saw, who is part of a large, crowded "institute", Dr Cutler and his staff were in a pleasant, well appointed, quiet office, and I waited no more than 15 minutes. He was warm, professional, and explained my MRI to me thoroughly, which the previous doctor had not done. Dr Cutler explained my options, and treated me like a person, as well as a patient.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Will not see you if you have had previous surgeries from another doctor. So much for patient care.

Submitted February 14, 2013

I feel very fortunate, actually very blessed, to have met Dr. Cutler last year, who performed my cervical discectomy and fusion surgery. Dr. Cutler is the epitome of what every first-class surgeon should be.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Cutler was professional and did everything he could to help my condition improve without surgery. When it became apparent I was getting no better he then scheduled me for surgery. I have recovered well and have seen Dr. Cutler since for new problems with the same good results.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

You may think having surgery is bad luck but think this way-- you are lucky if you have Dr. Cutler perform the surgery. He is well respected in both the medical field and other professions. He only did what he had to and no more, thank you Dr. Cutler!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

To me Dr. Cutler is one of the best in the world. He did everything just right on my back and neck, I would go anywhere to see him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Cutler took my case when it was extremely difficult. Not only did I need surgery at 3 levels, it was an anterior herniation at thoracic 7-8 on which he did an amazing job! He knew immediate surgical sites, cautioned me on what would be my prognosis and did excellent work. Initially he was not as receptive to my lengthy description of what had happened to me in the accident, but when he looked at the MRI films he was immediately engaged. His initial statement that first appointment was completely accurate.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

this doctor has performed several fusions and laminectomies on me. He is the most dedicated and compassionate surgeon. I trust him with my life, obviously. I recommend him to any one contemplating back surgery.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Dr. Scott C. Cutler's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)