Ratings for Dr. Li M. Tso

Dr. Tso is an excellent doctor. He is proactive, very knowledgeable and caring. I could not ask for a better PCP.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very good, listens,takes enough time with you.shares results of test with me not just saying I'll call you if something is wrong.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Tso for 4 years know and he ALWAYS takes the time to actually listen to me, I have never had a better GP.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

this doctor did not care how sick I was he would not treat me in the proper manner. he kept prescribing the wrong medicine and when I told him what would work for me, he did not care. some doctors just dont give a****. I will never go back to this doctor ever. he is the worst...............

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

Very knowlegable, caring, gentle man. Have seen him for 8 years and am very impressed.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Excellent doctor in an excellent, highly effective and well organized practice.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Dr. Tso is the best GP I've ever had. He is very proactive and a careful diagnostician, but he also really cares about his patients and their well-being. I think the best example of how terrific he is is this: he actually took the time to visit me every day when I was unexpectedly hospitalized for three days, and he researched and found breastfeeding-safe medications when my cardiologist told me there weren't any, and he advocated for those medications on my behalf. I've seen him for more than 10 years and would recommend him highly to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

Dr. Li M. Tso's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)