Ratings for Dr. Thomas P. Whitfield

Hands down, this Dr. office was the WORST one I have EVER been to. SO unprofessional! Upon arriving, the music was BLASTING with rock and roll, so loud it literally made me feel tense. I shared personal and very challenging recent medical history with Dr. Whitfield and all he responded with was, "uh huh, uh huh, uh huh"...so insensitive and rude! He never even touched my foot! He put a white cushion-type thing on the bottom, told me to take some pills for inflammation, and see him in two weeks! He also spoke to me about getting "in-lays" that they would have to "fit" me for. What a joke. The kicker is when I left, I was told I had to pay $95! When I challenged the receptionist, telling her I was not informed I would have to pay , EVEN THOUGH I have insurance, she gave me some BS about how their office has to process it first in order to get payment before I could get reimbursed. They then told me to go to an ATM to get cash or give a credit card to pay the amount! They don't bill and amount HADcto be paid THAT day. Out of sheer disgust, I paid the amount, gave the "prescription" back along with receipt and said I wouldn't be needing any of it since I WIL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN! EVER! BEWARE of this place! Do not WASTE your TIME or MONEY!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

WORST DR AND DR'S OFFICE VISIT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Dr is a JOKE!!!! And his staff - omg. All Dr. Whitfield is interested in is "custom orthotics". That must be where he makes all the $$. He was no more interested in going over options with me than the man in the moon. Then they asked me to pay $150 without even processing my insurance. I asked them to send me a bill and I would pay it with my HSA via Wageworks. They asked me to go the bank and get the money or call a friend and borrow it. Are you kidding me??? Send me a bill. They said they DONT BILL. Who doesn't bill?? I finally just walked out of the office. When the insurance paid their portion and I got my part to pay it was a whopping $21.90. I am so glad that I didnt pay them anything because I guarantee the next thing they would say is "we dont give refunds". DO NOT EVER EVER EVER GO TO THIS OFFICE - EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

This was the absolute worst doctor I've been to in my long, long life. He is totally unaffected by a patient literally screaming out in pain from his "treatment". The process he used made my condition worse and much more painful than before. According to my podiatrist, I was also misdiagnosed, wrongly treated and could have avoided the significant pain I suffered with Dr. Whitfield.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Disgusting office! Rooms were covered in dirt! Run from this place!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Whitfield is very knowledgeable! Helped me with my problem right away! Will definitely be going back!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Thomas Whitfield did my surgery about a year ago, and i've not had one problem from it since! Great staff and very welcoming.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Super fast and Super great! Dr. Whitfield is a great doctor who cares about his patients to make sure they have no pain. I've been going to him for about 10 years now and would never go to anyone else for my feet. Staff is very welcoming and so sweet. Love it here!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I wouldn't recommend this Dr. to anybody! Office was so dirty...and he was very unprofessional. X-ray wasn't even clear enough for him to read. A total quack!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Told me the X-rays showed no breaks I my very painful toe. Gave me a big boot covering my ankles and to come see him in two weeks. Turns out the toe was dislocated with two fractures. Had it reset and wrapped by another doctor and I only need a low boot which is a little more manageable. Needless to say I cancelled the followup appointment. Incompetent doctor

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Whitfield charged me and my insurance company and when I asked to get my money back he offered more of his services. Very unprofessional and unclean, unsafe office. Ramp up to front door seemed very unstable. Would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. Thomas P. Whitfield's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Carefirst Bcbs