Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Gen

Absolutely the most horrendous experience with hr staff and the doctor is never on time. Another visit and I am going to have to wait for at least an extra hour.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Amazing doctor. After seeing another cardiologist who never explained my diagnosis and ignored my comments I finally saw dr. Gen who listened to me. Explained my problem and adjusted my medication. I Feel better ans now more secure with dr. Gen's care and treatment.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Gen has been a lifesaver for me. I had been treated by another cardiologist who failed to tell me I had 8 blockages in my heart arteries. He had installed 2 stents and sent me home. I went to Dr. Gen who found the other blockages and got me to a surgeon who saved my life. Dr. Gen is a very caring person and tries very hard to get me back to better health. I have several other medical conditions and he works very closely with my other doctors to coordinate my care. He promptly returns phone calls and has a very knowledgeable staff who is also very caring. I recommend Dr. Gen to anyone needing a great Cardiologist. I am not an employee of Dr. Gen.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Phenomenal doctor -- extremely thorough and caring.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

Dr. Gen is incredibly knowledgeable and was very good at explaining my diagnosis and treatment in terms that I could understand. He followed up with me even more than my family doctor did and seemed to genuinely care. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

I went to see a specialist Dr Jon Lutz, I had a cat scan done, it showed I had Inavasive Aspergillous, and a Blockage in my heart, Dr Lutz told me I need to see my heart doctor, I saw Dr Gen 1 week later, told him cat scan showed blockage in my heart, and that ive been having chest pain, he said" the report was blurry and he's sure my hearts fine, 3 weeks later I had a heart attack, was taken to the ER, I had two 100% blockages in my heart!! Dr Michael Krueger went in and unblocked the two blockages, I feel Dr Gen just dont care about his patients, or maybe its my Medical? (( What if I would have not made it to the hospital))? Im 49, and I have alot to live for, Thank God for Dr Jon Lutz & for Dr Michael Krueger.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008