Ratings for Dr. David L. Castellone

Dr Castellone is very personable, caring and wants to heal/treat every patient. If your medical problem is out of his realm he will refer you to the correct specialist.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr Castellone caused me an extended hospital stay of congestive heart failure and e-coli. He prescribed meds for tachycardia(I do NOT HAVE THIS)! He has poor manners, like walking out of my appt saying,'you have tachycardia' and not explaining. I was on the meds for 2 yrs until I switched Drs. He also had my mother stop taking lorazepam cold turkey, instead of weaning off. She suffered SEVERE withdrawal.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Castellone is my daughters Dr., she has several health concerns and it is not always easy to help her. Dr. Castellone is a caring and knowledgeable Dr.who takes the time to get to the bottom of the problem. I met him this winter w/my daughter and she was very sick. He did not give up until she was on the road to recovery. I wish he had a brother who lived where I do, I would happily see a Dr. so caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Good doctor, but too many patients. Hard to be seen in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Seems to be only interested in maintenance for elderly patients - doesn't seem to have any explanation except "we're all getting older, these things are going to happen".

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Dr Castellone sees our whole family and has always been kind and caring. He explains what he thinks, why tests are needed, and always listens to what you have to say. He is VERY busy but I have never felt he did not have time to hear my concerns. He has done more for my husband who has chronic health concerns, and for me, than several internists and other specialists. He treats the "whole " patient, not just a body part. It is well worth the wait to see him if he is running behind and while he does not spend a long time with you, he seems to always size up the situation very quickly and has always been helpful.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

I think Dr. Castellone is one of the best physicians. He is extremly caring and easy to talk to. He is a very busy doctor, but if you need him, he is there for you. I would highly recommend him to anyone. My entire family are patients of his and I believe we are in very good hands.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I have always found Dr. Castellone to be an extremly caring, comforting, capable and knowledgable physician and I trust him and am thankful his is my Doctor. I highly recommend him. He goes above and beyond to care for you and your whole family.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

If you are lucky enough to be his pt. you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Dr. David L. Castellone's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii
  • Humana Health Care Plan
  • Humana Medicare
  • Humana PPO
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
  • United Healthcare Options