Ratings for Dr. Alan N. Ertel

My procedure to remedy Dupuytren's Contracture was diagnosed and treated in a highly satisfactory manner all around. Should the 'contracture' return, which is common, I will certainly return to Dr. Ertel.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I am very pleased with Dr. Ertel. He seems very responsive to my concerns and takes the time to fully answer my questions. Also seems very thorough in doing/ordering any tests/exams. I had been seeing another hand surgeon prior to being referred to Dr. Ertel so I can tell you that they are not all as responsive or as helpful as he is.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Love Dr. Ertel. He always has the time for me and explains things in terms you can understand. He types his prelimin notes while you are still in the room. So helpful as you get the impression that he has a good handle on your care. His staff has always been more then helpful

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

excellent doctor, my hand works again and is still good after several years. no side effects or complications.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Other than the fact that he seems to always run at least 20 minutes behind, I really like Dr. Ertel. I've heard he is top in his field (hand surgery) in this area. He's knowledgeable and responsive.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr. Alan N. Ertel's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)