Ratings for Dr. Lisa A. Burns-Serrano

I went to Lisa and her "husband" for 20+ Years not knowing any different. I am SO glad I changed Doctors recently because it literally changed my life! I suffered chronic migraines and sinus issues and all they every did was "try new drugs". They never cared about actually finding out the cause and treat it. Instead they were happy just writing Rx for the symptoms. I changed Dr. and my VERY first apt the new Dr. told me I needed food allergy testing. She was so right! I am on NO drugs now whatsoever! 20+ years and Lisa nor Eric ever said anything about food allergy testing. I have been migraine free for almost 4 mths and it is amazing (and lost 20lbs!!)! the other office staff are just simply rude and unfriendly. I had all kinds of extra charges on my bills from things that never took place. I knew a lot of friends who went to them but have now also changed.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Lisa Burns Serrano is a wonderful doctor, she is straight to the point when she talks to you. No sugar coating, she tells you what she thinks something could be. If she thinks it out of her practice guidelines, she sets you up with a specialists. She has a busy practice and sometimes the staff gets backed up, but what doctors office doesn't? All of her staff have been nothing but pleasant and helpful when ever I needed something, even a squeezed in appointment.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Rude , actually mean, it's sad been a long time patient , last three times she truly has misdiagnosed I have ended up being so I'll.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Absolutely terrible. No empathy, no emotion, just cold, rude and doesnt listen.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I've been going to Dr Lisa for a few years and usually see her a few times a year. I think she is an amazing dr. She is a no frills kind of doctor and that's ok. She comes in, seems to care, and gives you a diagnosis or answer your questions. You're not in the office for very long. Which I think is great! Her staff is a joke though. Dr Lisa just put me on a new medication that I have never been on and I have been having bad side effects and I've called the office multiple times for over a week to talk to Dr Lisa about it but the staff doesn't seem to care.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Lisa is very nice. They have always been able to fit me in on short notice and when I call her on a weekend with an urgent question she always calls back promptly. She is a "to the point doctor." My only real complaint about the office is the nurse. She is awful. She is not friendly at all and can at times be very rude. Thinking of switching doctors because of this reason.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

The receptionist at Serrano Family Practice is unhelpful and I have left messages five times for appointments and have never had my call returned. Lisa seems to not be very concerned with what I tell her about my condition and doesn't have much of a personality. I'm going to seek another family practice. No warm fuzzies here...

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Lisa is a great doctor. She is efficient and knows what she is doing. Lisa has been my doctor for over 6 years. Highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

I have known the Serrano's since the mid 90s. Both Lisa and her husband Eric are great people and excellent physicians. I would highly recommend them to all.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

When I have seen Dr Lisa, she seems to be not there, no personality. But serves the purpose.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008