Dr. Julie N. Lindsey

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Julie N. Lindsey

I feel blessed to have found Dr. Lindsey as my dr. That's all I kept saying on Friday during and after my appointment. I recently relocated to the Raleigh Durham area and became ill. I researched many doctors until I found the doctor who met my criteria, which was Dr. Lindsey. Shadawn, one of her office asst's, was extremely friendly and attentive. Her smile made me smile. Freda, another office asst, was kind as well as helpful in rescheduling my follow-up appt. Seeing these two people at the front desk was a definite plus. Dr. Lindsey's physician asst, April, was caring and non-judgmental. She was so upbeat and had a great personality. Dr. Lindsey was one of the most compassionate doctor's I've ever met. She was approachable and also nonjudgmental. She was understanding of my situation and exhibited empathy. She went a step above most doctors and made me feel comfortable. I was dreading going to the dr., but she turned it into a positive experience. Now, when I return for my follow-up on Tuesday, I'm not as anxious. I owe this to she and April. Even though, Dr. Lindsey had most of my medical information, she took a thorough history and spent almost an hour with me. She was patient and listened intently. I will reiterate what I said to the staff and at the beginning of the review, I feel blessed. Thank you to she and her staff.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

My husband was very ill and Dr. Lindsey's diagnosis was right on. She said I believe it is this and we will do the appropriate tests to confirm. He was so ill that it required a hospital stay. She texted us or called us every day even though in the hospital the specialist had taken over direct care of my husband. She is one of the wisest and most caring doctors I have seen. I would highly recommend Dr. Julie Lindsey.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Nice office and staff. The doctor is working in some cases that are beyond her capabilities. It does not help to be treated for something that you do not actually have just because she is unable to diagnose properly.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Lindsey is the best doc I have ever had, by far. She was on time, her staff is very polite and helpful, and she has a rare combination of extensive knowledge and compassion. She took her time with me (initial visit was an hour long) and answered every question I had. The entire Duke Medicine system communicates very efficiently--I needed 2 referrals, I had them within minutes along with all the information I needed to move forward. I can't say enough good about these folks.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Lindsey is intelligent, articulate, thorough. She listens and takes sincere interest in me. I feel I am in good hands in her practice.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Lindsey is a very smart, caring & effective physician. I have great confidence that when I tell her my issues, shell ask the right questions, and will effectively diagnose my issue. She has a higher than average knowledge of available medicine to treat my issue. When I found her, from my earliest experiences I knew I had found a great doctor. I totally trust her treatments.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

very caring and addressed all my concerns. knowledgeable and cost effective. Felt she really listened to my concerns and i would recommend her to friends, family and those looking for good Dr.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

New patient appointment . She didn't address problem. Kept looking at watch. Was ready to walk out door, saying appointment would be short. Friend saw her. Wrong medications refilled. Medical tests ordered, that we're experimental and not covered by insurance. She is a chaplain, too, very rude and unprofessional. Practice can't see patients for weeks. Most practitioners there only part time. Nightmare place.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

She was helpful in helping me decide what medications I should/shouldn't take based on my current bipolar medication. Further, she does NOT push patients into getting mammograms.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Lindsey called me personally to follow up on my general lab results and then when I had to have follow-up labs done, she mailed me the results and a HAND WRITTEN note explaining them and what we should do next. I've had terrible experiences with doctors over the years and Dr. Lindsey makes up for all of that. She's super! :)

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr. Julie N. Lindsey's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Chapel Hill, NC