Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Apostol

Doesn't want to help with any type of mental behavior or prescribe you anything until you are able to get in with a psychiatrist, which is at least 2-3 months out...so it's like him saying oh just continue to deal and wait to get in...but if you need me call me. Why call you if you aren't going to help me to not go over the edge I am currently standing on. A patient just asking for help until they can get I. to see the psychiatrist. Or time for me to change pcp asking with the whole daily.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Apostle for 7 years now. The only problem I have ever had is he does not feel comfortable giving psych. meds. no matter how long you have been on them. To me that is his choice, otherwise he is friendly, nice and has always been caring and helpful. If he could not help me he had no problem refering me to a specialist.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

I was refered to him by my pain management specialist because their practice sees a lot of FM patients. The staff are VERY efficient and seem cold and rude, but they are really helpful and nice if you ask them something. The wait was a bit long. On my first visit my doctor seemed approachable and intelligent. He seemed open to a specific treatment for my fm/cfs-me/hypothyroidism issue. I was supposed to get my results emailed to me but I had to ask them again for them, which they promptly produced. Here is where the problems started. He wrote me a letter that I thought was a form letter at first because it was so poorly tailored to me. He actually told a disabled, mostly bedridden patient advice that would make my condition worse. His behavior on my second visit was horrible. I feel bad for other FMers who go to him- they have no chance at getting well and may be made worse by his lack of treatment. He got in and out as fast as possible and I dont feel like he even really looked at me.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr. Christopher J. Apostol's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1997)