Ratings for Dr. John Demarco

I have been going to John for many years as have all my family. I own my own business and I know how difficult it can be to deal with the public. 95% of people are great and then there is the 5%! John has surrounded himself with the best possible team. John and the other dentists constantly invest in education and latest technology. I have had extensive dental work done. John's needles are painless. The chairside manner is unrivaled. John explains every aspect of the procedure including the materials and technique being used. He distracts with corny jokes. He fully stands behind his work. He refers to the top specialists in the city who all tell me I am lucky to be his patient. He calls me the next day to see how I am. In addition to all of this the guy is simply the kindest man I have ever met. When I was celebrating my anniversary, John somehow found out and there was an arrangement of flowers waiting for us at the restaurant. Amazing! As for his team they take their lead from John. Kathy and Andrea at the front desk case after the insurance company for me and make me a great cup of coffee when I walk in. My family and I deserve the best possible Dental Care and there is no doubt that we receive it at the best Dental Office in London!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

John has been my dentist for years and has always been amazing. John even fixed up the painful work I got done in another province, couldn't be happier. Cathy at the front desk is the BEST always goes above and beyond to help customers with a smile on her face!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

He caused me to require extra expensive dental work because of his error. I will never be back and will not recommend him

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Demarco is great. Front Desk Cathy could use some customer service skills and a dose of professionalism.

Submitted February 10, 2015

The best of the best, impossible to put into words what a very special person Jonh is in every way possible :-)

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. John Demarco is simply the best! Professional and highly skilled in all areas of dentistry. He is sensitive to patients and ensures they are comfortable during all procedures. He is extremely warm and caring and makes each of his patients feel special. You can trust John to offer nothing less than the finest level of care. He has chosen his staff and partners with great care and high standards. The whole team is top notch in every way and the office feels warm and welcoming. Having John as my dentist even makes me kinda look forward to going to the dentist! Now that says it all!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Someone who is so professionally excellent and personally endearing is a rare find. Little wonder I have met so many of his patients who have been with him since graduation!!! 33 years and counting!!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

Dr. Demarco is, by far, the BEST dentist out there. He is knowledgeable, skilled, and has a fine artistic sense that brings your smile from good to perfect. He has an excellent manner with his patients, keeping them informed and a great sense of humour to make you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

John has been my dentist since he began his practice 33 years ago. He is as sweet, honest, gentle and caring now as he was 33 y3ears ago. I know for a fact that over the years, students from the school of dentistry have been delighted if they were lucky enough to be assigned to John for their training. John is the cure for anyone who is ever been afraid of dentists. I think if he hurt anyone, he would cry. He is that gentle. This genuinely caring man has created an atmosphere in his office that feels like home to both staff and patients. John's staff, like many of his patients have been with him years. John selected his co-workers well. The other dentists in the office live up to the same standard of excellence and are also personable and caring. You won't find a better dentist anywhere.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Demarco is an excellent doctor and even better person. I changed two dentists before him and the difference is huge. He is very pationate and takes time to get the work done and certainly the results are great.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011