Ratings for Dr. Mujtaba Khan

I had Dr. Khan as my family DR. for about 2 years. Did a great job. Thanks Dr. Khan

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr.khan and his staff have been so amazing as our family doctor. You never wait long in the waiting room he's always trying to do what's best for you not him. If you're honest with him he will be honest with you. We have the upmost respect for this physician and it breaks my heart to see such am amazing doctor leave Saskatchewan. To give an example of this mans greatness he phoned me personally on a Saturday about finding an alternative doctor for my ct scan in my knee I had recently hurt. Our son was diagnosed with add and he found a doctor for us and our son is now on the least amount of meds but he now enjoys school so much! Still a class clown but he has the ability to pay attention! My husband has had sleep apnea for as long as I've known him and dr.khan got him in and out with a machine within a month! Where our last doctor had him on a 2 year waiting list. We love this man he's changed us and our family into better people and we are sad to see him go. Best of luck dr.khan!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

This doctor was very nice and treated my condition. His staff, however, were very rude to me when I enquired about some test restults. Dr. Khan told me that if a certain test result came back that I would not need to see him again as I was treated for the suspected condition. When I asked the staff if the test came back for the condition I was treated for they were upset that I asked and reluctant to check. They did check after some argueing and told me that my results were different, I had to come back and see the doctor, and then hung up on me. I went back to see the doctor, the staff lied to me as I had the EXACT condition I was treated for and told I WOULD NOT need to come back in. I understand they have a difficult job but I DO NOT need to be treated as an anoyance and with such disrespect for following the doctor's directions. Will not be back eventhough there is a doctor shortage.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I really wonder if Dr. Khan is a doctor! I went for a physical check-up and he wouldn't do an internal examination as he said it was illegal to do that in the same visit when he did a physical. I had to book another appointment for an internal check-up??! My previous doctor who retired did the whole procedure in one visit. I have since left and found another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

This doctor took over my file when Dr. Lutterodt's patients files were transferred to him. I requested a copy of my medical information in Dec. 14/10. However, I feel that I have been given the "run-around" since my request almost a year ago. He has not produced my medical information. I will be filing a complaint to the College of Physicians and Surgeons. I am disappointed in this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

Let me see...where to start-i have been going to Dr.Khan for about a year.It started out well-he seemed quite amicable and willing to listen to me bout health issues and offer inteligent suggestions.Now,he does not listen to my questions,he just keeps on looking down and making notes.If i tell him i would rather try a different course of therapy or med-he prescribes what i dont want and what i know wont work.He is quick to cover himself over any liabilities steming from use of presciptions-in short i truly miss Dr.Miller and Heather as many of us do-he was a caring kind and inteligent man.Hard to find nowadays. IT takes more than education to be a doctor-it takes heart.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

I like this guy. He pays attention and is thorough. I met him while he was working a day a week at a clinic and asked if he would take me as a patient. He agreed. I am pleased

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr.Khan is the most unprofessional Dr. I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Myself and my elderly parents were transferred to his practise when our Dr. retired. He goes on holidays and leaves a Dr. who will not refill scripts, he got rid of the majority of the charts from Dr. Miller. He does not listen, does not have a clue and is rude. His staff is ridiculous and his offices are dirty. He has no time for appointments and yet he is still taking new patients. Does he have to kill someone before the medical community does something about this quack? My parents and myself have now switched doctors, it wasn't easy with the shortage but the only way to get the point across to these idiots is to call and report them or leave their practise, if they don't have patients they don't get paid and if they can't bill the system, they can;t screw the system, think about it people. Lets shut this idiot down!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Very Nice And very knoledgebale.Comfortable Seating And nice staff. Would strongly recommend this doctor to anyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

I am surprise that he is really a Doctor, You can't ask/bring more then one problem at a time, You don't have more then 5 min. Keep calling and leaving messages no one answer, punctuality is horrible, If I could get any other family doctor, I would love to switch.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011