Ratings for Dr. David H. Smith

Dr. David Smith, is a very caring and understanding man.. He has helped me with all my medical needs since I moved to San Pedro.. Without Dr. Smith's help I would not have know. Just how bad my back and knee really were.. He felt so bad for me, he was willing to do house calls if needed.. He made it very clear that his job as a Doctor was his patiences, not always about money... I'm very thankful for Dr. Smith..

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I had gone to several doctors due to bad head aches. La Quinta, Borrego Springs, Torrance Medical, ets. He had me take my shirt off and immediately said that I had seperated shoulders which the other doctors missed. I have since had 2 shoulder surgeries.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

When I first went to his office, I always saw the nurse practitioner who was very helpful. I always go for a yearly check up. Well, in 2010 i went but the burse practitioner was nto there. This was my first time seeing David Smith. I was extremly dissapointed they let this guy practice medicine. I appaarently had the blood work of a 12 year old is what i heard. 4 months later, I find i am a diabetic. I i located the burse practitioner within the same complex and she took care of me. This doctor appeard to be on marijuana. Shows up with a slurpee in his hands, very unprofessional and apaprently , cannot read blood results properly.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Smith is incompetent of providing medical care to anyone. He seems to be on drugs himself. Stay away from this guy!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

avoid this guy at all costs...his appearance says it all

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

Staff is very rude, Medical Assistants do not even know how to take blood pressure. Doctor had his license revoked previously. You will never be able to see this Doctor, only his Nurse Practioners, very frustrating.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. David H. Smith's Credentials

• Korean

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in San Pedro, CA