Ratings for Dr. Erin A. Saltzman

Well she does seem to care about some of her patients, but not others. She also seems to not like when your appointment runs long.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

I hope this will serve as a warning to other unsuspecting patients who go to Endocrine Metbolic Associates (Dr Nagelberg's group). Recently was daignosed with hypothyroidism and was told by Dr Saltzman that there was nothing wrong-never mind the fact I had very abnormal lab work and imaging exams. She told me to ignore it. Unfortunately, my hair started falling out- and I decided to get another opinion- her office staff was VERY ignorant, could not understand why I wanted to leave the practice. They wanted me to talk to the doctor, which turned out to be a waste-the doctor wanted to run more tests and still insisted that nothing was wrong. She says there is no reason that I need to see an endocrinologist. In the end, I was told that there was no charge for my visit (since this was only picking up paperwork, and being lied to.)in the end the negligent staff submitted a claim to my insurance company-FOR CARE NEVER PROVIDED! I finally found another doctor, someone who did their job.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Erin A. Saltzman's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 2001)