Ratings for Dr. Frederick I. Neumann

This idiot did nothing to prevent the death of my sister.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

After giving me 'pain shots' in my neck i ended up in the ER with an 'air embolus' that blew out my autonomic center. I am now permanently disabled with wild bp's and temps, no way to fix this, it will eventually kill me. I was already disabled from a neck problem, but because Neumann didn't turn in paperwork on time (or answer phone calls) disability was cancelled. I now go to Mayo, and see 4 different specialists to keep me alive. The office is a complete mess - staff is worked almost to tears. They wouldn't even return calls while I was hospitalized 4 times after the stroke which he caused! Go here only if you have a death wish. He has NO CLUE what he is doing, shooting up people's spines. This was told to me by 3 different neurosurgeons. He should have his license to practice medicine yanked asap, before he maims someone else.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I am here right now. Can not believe how rude. I will be getting a new PCP. My file was lost the last time I was here. Then I got married, so I got a new insurance card with my new last name on it and was told that they weren't accepting new patients. That doesn't even make sense. Over the phone scheduling is not easy because the front desk staff is very rude. I was told today that I could not be seen because I was 15 min late due to construction outside of the building. In my whole 20 years of coming here, I have never been told I couldn't be seen because I was late. The staff is horrible. I think the only reason Dr. Neumann still has a job, is because he gives out weed cards like candy. That's what I've been told by multiple people. Definitely not coming back. I had to be rude to get my appointment slot back. Still angry.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

The office staff could be a little bit more helpful and friendly but Dr. Fred is the best! I've been seeing him for about a year and a half and honestly, I wouldn't go anywhere else. He wasn't even my primary doctor but he cared more than any doctor I've EVER seen. I see him for suboxone after being addicted to heroin for almost 2 years. This man has saved my life and improved my life significantly. He always makes sure that I'm taking care of myself-something other doctors rarely do. He always takes his time to make sure that I'm feeling well and healthy- while other doctors will rush just to get to the next patient. This is a doctor who really cares and isn't just there to make more money off of you. Also, the billing department is great. They will make sure they are working with your insurance and helping you to pay the least amount possible. Dr. Fred is the BEST! Look no further!!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I have insurance but they made me pay in full every time I came in, and promise to refund me once my insurance processed the requests. We never got our money back, and when I called for a refund, they were rude, and wanted nothing to do with us. We only got not even 1/10 what we paid back, they said the previous couple visits were billed differently, and they are only certified not credential so they cannot do blah blah blah. To me, it is just bull and rip-off. Sad we can do nothing. Be careful when you go to this office.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

its 150 for first visit CASH if you have no insurance , 80 thereafter but I LOVE Dr Neumann!! AND the staff!! very nice, caring and he is a young doctor who knows what hes talking about! Thanks!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

After a 10 year run with a highly rated family doctor, I felt like just a co-pay to her. As I got older, I was having health issues that she couldn't resolve.(or didn't care to) A friend referred me to Dr Neumann. With him, there was positive results from the first visit. He listened to my concerns and properly diagnosed my conditions. I have been seeing him for 9 months and I'm feeling better than I have in years! I got my quality of life back.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

This may sound stupid, but Dr. Fred is my guardian angel. Yep, with wings, halo, the whole bit. When he enters the treatment room, I swear I hear music. But really, the staff is great (ya, they're busy, it's a busy office!) Dr. Fred is compassionate, empathetic person and a knowledgable, thoughtful doctor. I trust him completely. I want him to take care of me and my medical needs for as long as he is willing. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Fred for about ten years. He is the best family physican I have encounter. Always takes the time out to find out what is going on with me prior emotionally and physically. There have been a couple of incidents I wouldn't have made it through without his help.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

I changed my pcp to Dr. Neumann and was figuring he would turn out like the other asses I had to go to.I was in a car accident (and wont mention the pcp I saw) and unlike DR.Fredric Nuemann who took the time and perform tests I never even knew about. The other pcp spent 3 minutes with me and told me not to get hit in the head because of my closed head injury. I would take Dr. Fredric Nuemann because he treated me correctly after me and my wife were rear ended by three vehicles in a car accident. He did the required tests and I am now getting better. You bet your life I would go to him and also recommend him to others. Out of all the pcp's he is probably the best one I have gone to yet. I went to his father and he is just as good as him and maybe even better. Wait till you see some of the other pcpc's who pretend to know what they are doing. I respect a doctor who takes their oath seriously and he is worth every penny. I appreciate doctors like him who do all the required testing .Thanx

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr. Frederick I. Neumann's Credentials

• College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Iowa) (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Sterling Heights, MI