Ratings for Dr. David M. Davidson

I've been with Dr. Davidson for years and because of some missed appointments and cancellations I received a certified letter stating that he no longer wants me as a patient. I called the office to gain some understanding and was told that within 2 years time I have missed three appointments and cancelled nine. I stated that cancelling should not be counted against me since I am indeed calling to cancel. The lady was very rude and even told me that they consulted their attorney who confirmed that they no longer have to treat me. This man has treated generations in my family. I tried to explain the reasons for missed appointments but to no avail. The staff I spoke with was very rude and basically told me that the doctor wishes not to speak with me.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

A pleasant doctor for 3 years on my my right toe until the removal of my right toe. Then his operation on my left foot seemed to solve the swelling but four weeks later, it felt like I was walking in a bag of glass. He gave me a script for an orthpedic shoe that nobody could fill because it was impossible. Was finally told to see a surgeon, who had to do a below the knee amputation. Litigation will start soon.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Davidson was outstanding. Diagnosed my problem and acted efficiently. I have no more pain!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

After his professionalism, I look to the lose of my foot and ankle.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Davidson performed surgery to repair a hammertoe, however after a year I was still in pain, the toe was still swollen, and somewhat bent. After several visits, questioning the problem, he stated that all I needed was orthotics for my shoes - however when went to a orthopedic surgeon for a second opinion, he took an xray - showing that the pin in my toe had slipped. Dr. Davidson also took an xray and never even told me that. In addition, I questioned whether I had a toe nail fungus - he said no, but took a sample to be checked. I received a call from the office saying that yes I did have a fungus and I needed to come into the office to see Dr. Davidson. Dr. Davidson checked the report and said I didn't have a fungus - so it was a wasted trip to the doctor's office - about 45 minutes away. When I went to the Orthopedic Surgeon he said that yes it was a fungus!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Davidson is the best in my book. He answered all my questions and took great care of me during a tough time in my life. I have healed well thanks to his great care.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

For years, throughout junior high, I suffered from foot pain whenever I played sports. We went through multiple podiatrists who recommended anything from harder shoes to weight loss. Finally we found Dr. Davidson in the phone book, and he was able to diagnose my foot problem as quickly as he entered the room, seeing the angle of my feet and legs as I waited in his office. He diagnosed my flat foot condition and provided corrective insoles. The pain disappeared, my posture improved, and it allowed me to participate in the sports that ultimately lead to weight loss proscribed the the other so called experts.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

He did a toe joint replacement and i had extreme pain next to the adjacent toe after surgery. He claimed he "couldn't understand" what the problem could be, after several exams and xrays. Now, three years later, i found out he broke the bone leading to that toe while replacing the other. Very unprofessional. My foot still hurts, and is misshapen.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

I found Doctor Davidson to be very good, kind, and understanding. I was referred to him by another physician. I've been there several times and I have no complaints....yet. A Happy Patient.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

I went in to see this man because my doctor was away. I had fractured my foot multiple times, just walking, and did it again. After he but me back into a walking cast he was pushing me to go into surgery to repair a bunion on the same foot. My regular doctor referred me to a specialist because of my extensive poor medical history and long list of medications which, I might add, Dr. Davidson never reviewed even after I suggested he do so. I am an R.N. and would strongly advise that any MD not checking your meds or medical history prior to even suggesting surgery should not be trusted.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Dr. David M. Davidson's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1968)