Ratings for Dr. Randall K. Falls

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Falls is on of the finest doctors I have ever seen. I have seen him for all most 15 years. And I feel so blessed that he is my doctor...your the best in my book...Cindy Carter, Salem,VA

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

I had the unfortunate role of being one of Dr. Fall's "guinea pigs" for Dr. Falls to begin educating himself regarding issues of the low back and spine. I never actually agreed to see Dr. Falls; instead, at the time I arrived for appointments scheduled with another doctor, Dr. Falls would appear in the lobby and tell me he'd be seeing me. My appointments with Dr. Falls rarely resulted in any progress, because he did not have the knowledge to suggest any useful treatments. I could have burned my $50 co-pay and had the same end results. :-(

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

I love Dr. Falls. I finally started seeing him at Murray Joiner's Pain Management clinic about a year and a half ago for low back trouble and endometriosis - he is also a board certified gynecologist and a brilliant one at that. He is compassionate, caring, and stays current on the disease. He has always been honest with me and has never left me hanging when I needed his help. He is definitely a doctor you can trust. Just be up front and honest with him and he will take care of you. He chooses to help women with gynecological conditions and diseases, even though it is less profitable than delivering babies. He also is becoming very well versed in back pain and the spine, so he's not just for the ladies. He actually cares about his patients, his work - and this is so hard to find nowadays.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. Randall K. Falls's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Roanoke, VA