Ratings for Dr. Padma G. Rao

I have been seeing Dr. Rao for years and love her and her staff! She was my husbands doctor first and I went with him to his appointment and she was so helpful and kind and really cared about my husband and his issue! I changed doctor's and been going there for many years now! If you need a doctor and a staff that cares about you then look no further! She is a wonderfu,l caring doctor! She and her staff is more than a doctor to my family for all these year's I can tell you that! If your looking for a great family doctor for your whole family then go see her! Tell her I said Hi!😀

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Rao has been my physician for almost ten years. She listens to my needs and talks to me about my options. She takes the time to explain what needs to be done to take care of whatever I am seeking treatments for.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I been seeing Dr Rao for almost 3 years and would never go anywhere else

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr. Rao has been our family doctor for more than 6 years. There is nobody I would rather take my children or self to care for my children than her. She is more than just a doctor but knows my children's health history without needing to look up our name. Patient, considerate, listens, and cares for our family. What I appreciate is that children often get sick and you need an appointment quickly. Dr. Rao accepts are appointments on moments notice putting my children first. Convenient location as well in Georgetown directly behind the hospital.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Rao for at least 8 years and I always recommend her to any one that needs a good family doctor. I appreciate that she always gives me as much time as I need with her. She is very caring and really listens to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Rao for 5 years now. I am very pleased with her and I would recommend her to anyone that needs to be heard. She also is one of the Dr's that take Medicaid a lot of Dr's want nothing to do with it. I feel like i'm apart of her family when I come to see her.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Padma turned me away after I was 15 min late/ new patient and I even called confirming I was lost. I was extremely appalled at her level of unprofessionalism withno allowances considering the situation.She walked right by me didn't say a word had one of her staff come back out and be her mouth piece. Word to the wise/new patient beware make sure you know where your going well b4 going as she shows zero tolerance. In the end I'm glad it worked out this way to avoid further hiccups from her and allowing me to find a more happy and endearing doc . The rate of her complaints speaks volumes.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I liked Dr. Tao for awhile she was my doctor in high school and halfway through college. Eventually things just started getting weird, she would constantly act like she didn't know what was going on and one of her nurses is mean and has a nasty attitude, the light skinned black lady. And ahe basically told me I had to find another doctor so no I don't recommend anybody using her. Especially when it deals with birth control.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Rao for 3yrs. along with my children. The staff was helpful to me and also very friendly. She has awesome Bedside manners and a caring face. I recommend her for anyone that wants the truth about their medical condition. She will not stop until she feels that you are taken care of.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

My appointment was turned down because her name was not on my medical card, this would have been my first visit. I was told to come back when I got a new card that would be 10 days. I have medical issues and couldn't wait ten ten days to see her. Very unprofessional staff and docter. Would never recommend her ever.

Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Padma G. Rao's Credentials

• Hindi

• Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Georgetown, KY