Ratings for Dr. James Lemon

I'm surprised that this jerk is in practice, he is money hungry and does not care what is best for the patients, He is also a very rude man that does not like to answer questions.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Baddddd experience. Talked to me in a deeming way. Never again!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

Even a good surgeon can have a bad day I suppose is why negative reviews appear. Unfortunately I was in the chair for an extraction that went from bad to worse. 3 plus months later and I'm still having serious pain. My dentist and I continue to pluck out bone splinters (not tooth fragments) poking out of my gum as a result of what seemed too difficult an extraction (not my first)on my jawbone. Imagine what splinters in your gum feel like. Periodontal flap surgery maybe required to remove or grind the remaining ones attached but poking out. The doctor's hurry up rush that day with a full waiting room seemed to be the culprit as there were several other problems lacking focus while I was in the chair. I guess it happens but I feel bad for me, not for a bad review. Still a long way to go.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Lemon seemed to care at my first surgery, but when problems arose and I returned for repairs,his staff quickly reminded me that I had signed the consent form releasing him of responsibility. I have had various related problems since the original surgery and have required two surgeries since then. I'm still suffering side effects.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

I had a good experience with Dr. Lemon. He did great work and made the whole experience as painless as possible. I don't understand what might have happened with some of these bad reviews but Dr. Lemon came highly recommended amongst family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

I had a broken tooth extracted and a dental implant installed. I was quite nervous, but between the gas I was given a few minutes before Dr. Lemon arrived and the way he engaged me in conversation as the IV went in, everything was quite painless. The implant was done well, and I had no complications. I'm surprised by some of the reviews I read here. They don't sound like the same man. He came recommended by several people and I do not regret taking their advice.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Had wisdom teeth pulled today! Went really well! Didn't even feel the Iv and woke up an hour later pain free...just drowsy! Dr lemon made me feel very comfortable ;-) thanks! I'm already feeling great!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

HE'S GREAT. I HAD A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH MY WISDOM TEETH

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

Dr. James Lemon's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal