Ratings for Dr. David Buster

Was my GP from the time I was born until I was 13 years old (as well as taking care of my sister and my parents for even longer). Easily the best doctor I've ever had. Knowledge, kind, and thorough. Was one of several people that was instrumental in inspiring me to go into the medical field. He put casts and splints on me every summer, removed plantar's warts, saw me through chickenpox and pneumonia (at the same time), and generally kept me alive and in excellent health when my youth got the best of me. He epitomizes the kind of doctor I want to be one day.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Great rural doctor who treated my grandchild with Cystic Fibrosis. She is alive today and I feel he was instrumental in her beginning years.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

Went to this Doctor with Serve chest pain, shortly after arriving to the Hospital where this Dr. worked, I died there and was brought back to life from another Dr. from another building close by, Dr. Buster didn't nothing to bring me back to life.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

Dr. David Buster's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Yerington, NV