Ratings for Dr. Ronald A. Hensen

Drs. Hensen and Perlman are fantastic!! I have been their patient since I was 8 years old, for more than 30 years, and now my daughter is their patient too! Always takes the time to answer questions and makes us feel so comfortable. The staff is great!!! Always willing to help me when it is time to select new frames. Make an appointment with them. You will not regret it!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Very knowledgable, thorough, always listens and is willing to explain in detail. Also seems very kind and sweet. So glad to have found this fine doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr Hensen has been my Optometrist for years. I can't recommend a better eye doctor within the Chino/Ontario/Pomona area.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

The best, kind, gentle and attentive. Explained everything and NEVER in a hurry!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

I love Dr. Hensen. I have been going to his office for about twenty years now and besides him being a wonderful doctor who is extremely thorough, one of the best things about the office is the extremely helpful staff. My experience usually has been with Veronica who always goes the extra mile to help me and my family. She is amazing and you can tell that she is very dedicated to her job. Try this office, you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

My whole family goes to Dr. Hensen. He takes his time, explains everything and his exams are very thorough. His staff is great too!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Hensen for 20 years and would never go anywhere else. He is extremely helpful and friendly. He explains everything and never rushes the appointment. I think he is so wonderful that I am now taking my 7 year old son to him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Dr. Hensen is awesome! He took the time to explain to me what exactly macular degeneration was and never once acted like he was in a hurry. His concern for my well-being was genuine. Overall, I think his staff is really helpful and does a good job of helping me choose frames. I really do not like his office manager much because she always has an attitude problem. I think her name is Veronica. I have been going to Dr. Hensen for fifteen years now and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008