Ratings for Dr. Sharon Leibel

Fantastic doctor. Extremely knowledgeable and caring. She's been our family doctor for over 20 years

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

so fortunate to have Dr. Leibel as a doctor. Full of knowledge and compassion

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

She's amazing. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Wait times can be bad BUT you never feel rushed or pushed out of her office, so I don't mind the wait sometimes.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

I have been seeing Sharon for 20 years one word. Awesome !!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

She will always squeeze patients in so you don't have to go to a walk in! Knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Wait times are horrible. The last three times I have sat in the waiting room for over an hour. The last time was 2 hours. Doctor is amazing though.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

She's the best by far! I've been a patient of hers for years and she always recommends the right things for me even if it's not what I went in for

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Sharon is the best doctor I've ever seen and I'm dreading the moment she decides to retire and I'll have to find another doctor. Always straight to the point and extremely honest, you will never sugar coat anything. She's compassionate and caring and extremely knowledgable. I've been seeing her for 17 years and I hope she's still practicing when I have children so that they can see her too. Her staff have been "hit or miss". One day, the receptionist is over the top friendly and warm, and other days, you're terrified to check in at the front desk. Her staff are not a reflection of Sharon's work though. She's consistently excellent.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Leibel is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. She genuinely cares for her patients and their health. Although there is a lot of medical jargon, she will take the time to explain in layman's terms. Is very to the point and doesn't sugar coat things and has a great sense of humor that tends to put patients at ease. She was wonderful with my daughter and able to make her feel comfortable and encouraged her to ask questions - and more importantly was willing to take the time to answer them.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I think she is awesome, she is to the point, knows her stuff, I think she is funny too!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014