Ratings for Dr. Kim David Johnson

Dr Johnson is the best. He's been my physician for 15 years and I have never had a complaint. He's friendly, concerned and he is interested in your life. If you treat your doctor with kindness and respect you will get that behavior back to you. Recommend him 100%.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Excellent Family Physician. Caring, personable and kind. Great diagnostician.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

I had to use Dr. Johnson to get an x-ray of my chest for an Australian work visa. He is the only doctor in AZ certified to do this for Australia. Long story short, he personally delayed sending the x-ray to the embassy for 3 weeks! He just sat on it and didn't do anything. The embassy employees told me they've never heard of anything like this happening before. He never returned any of my 11 calls, nor did his staff. All in all he personally delayed my departure for 7 weeks because of this x-ray and never did he return my calls so I didn't even have an idea of what was going on. By far the single most unprofessional situation I've ever been in. Nobody should see him. Staff was rude as well

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

This doctor is extremely unprofessional, rude and condesending and quite frankly a little odd. He accused us of not telling him the correct symptoms on a routine physical exam and delayed the paperwork (proof of vaccines) needed for my wife's job internship until after the deadline after almost 2 months of fighting. His staff were also extremely rude.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

The staff is extremely rude. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

Receptionist is very rude. Dr. Johnson himself is friendly, but frequently seems to be in a rush without time to answer questions, etc.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

I found Dr. Johnson's staff to be rude and very unhelpful over the course of a couple of visits. When I expressed a concern to him about his staff's behavior and problems I encountered during my visits, he suggested that maybe I was having a bad day!! Excuse me? 4 phone calls to get a copy of my lab results - finally they showed up about 2 weeks later. No return call; no update. He left a message with my lab results (it's impossible to talk to a live person there); he finished up telling me about my lab results and said everything looked good. The only recommendation he had for me is that I QUIT SMOKING. What?? I've never smoked a day in my life! Whose lab results did he give me, anyway? Very unprofessional, very non-responsive, very unhelpful, rude - both he and his staff. And he calls himself a Christian? Hard to imagine. I will NOT go back to him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Dr. Johnson is a certified nut case. Avoid him and his office at all costs. The minute you try to talk with them about a question or possible problem he turns into a screaming, insulting maniac who hangs up and directs his staff to do the same. He doesn't listen, is rude, impatient, and insulting, and demeaning to patients. He calls himself a Christian??

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

My husband and I had this doctor in Canada. Dr. Johnson miss diagnosed my husband's condition and he almost died. My husband does suffer from depression and this is all Dr. Johnson related my husband symptoms too. The day my husband was taken to hospital, Dr. Johnson could not be located. The following day I received a call from him stating everything is under control and he will look after my husband once he is released from hospital. He is the only doctor that I know who refused to do any tests on my husband to ensure the symptoms my husband was experiencing were only caused from depression and he is the only doctor that advised me to divorce him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Very unprofessional in the way he deals with patients. Wondering why he did a residency in orthopedics in Canada but now works as a family doctor. Is he qualified, I don't know.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Dr. Kim David Johnson's Credentials

• Mc Master Univ, Sch Of Med, Hamilton, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1984)