Ratings for Dr. J. Ronald Hess

nice doctor .very helping man. ithink he is the best of all.God bless ths man

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. Hess is very patient and thorough in his investigations. Listens to the whole history of your problem, does a pretty thorough examination, and offers possible explanations at the end. He does not discount anything. When I forgot to tell him that I had epilepsy as a child, he immediately took that in to account and ordered up an EEG just to be safe for a symptom which may or may not be related. Good bedside manners.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

After a rather unpleasant visit with Dr. Hess Ii dropped him as my doctor and insisted on seeing someone else.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007

Dr. Hess is an extremely bright and helpful doctor. For me personally, he was a bit too conservative in his approach dealing with MS. However, I respected him and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

My wife had a pleasant experience with Dr Hess. He seemed very knowledgable and is friendly. While we still haven't found the root cause for my wife's condition, I would still recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

Treated me for chronic migraines after other neurologists failed and even put me on medications that caused horrible side-effects and did not cure the migraines. He listened to my full history and offered alternative treatments. After 20 years of near-daily migraines, he's got me down to around 5 a month.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Heads stroke unit at El Camino Hospital. Diagnosed my seizure condition. Excellent teaching with follow-up visits.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2005

Dr. J. Ronald Hess's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sunnyvale, CA