Ratings for Dr. Purnima I. Rao

I REQUEST NOT TO VISIT THIS DOCTOR BECAUSE THEY GIVES US ONE CODE FOR TEST AND THY BILLED FOR THREE CODES . THEY OVER BILL PATIENTS AND NOT RESPOND TO MAIL REQUEST

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

She performed laparoscopic on me and I am satisfied with the results. She is such a sweet doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Very rude and arrogant. I have been a patient of Kelsey-Seybold for 25 years and am a woman in my late seventies. She was totally inflexible and demanded I tolerate her get-to-know you sales pitch. Did everything she could to intimidate me into walking out of the appointment.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Very rude , never recommend this doctor at all. Very arrogant and prefer c section.don't listen your concern at all .

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I consider myself so lucky to have Dr Rao as my doctor. As a doctor she always treated me beyond and above what I expect from a doctor. She is very caring and ready to listen with a compassionate heart. I never felt a strange feeling either with Dr Rao or her staff. In fact they all make you to feel one among them. No long waiting time. Any time if I need help from a doctor from her specialty I would definitely go to Dr Rao. I would highly recommend Dr Rao to anyone in need. I would like to thank Dr Rao and her staff for their amazing service.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr.Rao is really great and very caring. She did my D&C surgery and i was fine within few days and she responds to every emailed question quickly, that's what i loved about her.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I would not recommend her because she is a doctor that like to perform unnecessary c-sections,even when it is not required. She does not care about the patient feelings. She perform a c-section on me that was not necessary, that is effecting me emotionally. If u don't want a c-section do not take her as your doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Very rude and impatient even with her staff or nursing under her will not recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I am sorry to say that this is a doctor that I have very little respect for and would have actually complained and created a bad name for her if it wasn't for my mother. She does not care, or even worry about her patients. I will stop with that. I should have informed the board of doctors.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

I love Dr. Rao - she was my OB/GYN for almost 10 years and delivered my first baby. She is wonderful and was always compasionate and caring. My new insurance is Aetna and I am sad that Dr. Rao will not be on my new insurance. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Purnima I. Rao's Credentials

• Hindi

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1999)