Ratings for Dr. Nasim S. Khan

My pregnancy and delivery with Dr. Khan was amazing. She really cares and it shows. She's the favorite doctor for the nurses and other doctors at the hospital becuase she is intelligent and compassionate with a great bedside manner. She is also a leader in our community, always helping others. Our town is blessed to have this doctor and her family here that does so much for others.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

This doctor and her staff are amazing. She saved my life. She went out of her way. They are very organized and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr.Khan is good, her staff however is a deal breaker for me. They are rude and unorganized. I have this particular problem with billing and I've contacted her office several times and no one can seem to help me, also I was very sick a couple of weeks back and was told Dr.khan woul call me back within 72 hours! I'm pregnant what kind of doctor doesn't get her messages until 72 hours later. Oh and wait time - she was behind schedule one day I had to wait 2 hours for her to come in the room say "hi"and ask if I had any questions and she'd see me back in a week or two. Honestly she's no the worst but of you can't trust her staff to relay the messages to the doctor than who's to say in an emergency she will be notified. I you are looking. For an Ob/gyn I want you to make an informed decision. Good luck

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

This Dr. is very intelligent, loves and cares for her patients. Overall rating, high 10.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

Dr. Khan was extremely thorough. She explained everything to me using visual aids. She really cared. She even answered questions I had about my daughter. She did my surgery - you cant ask for someone to take care of you like she did me. I could not believe how well she explained everything. I really like this doctor and recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

I was not impressed with her, she couldn't even refer me to the appropriate specialist, I ended up having to make the decision all by myself with no guidance from her. Her staff (or her)cancelled my followup appointment after I had lab work done and the results have never been explained to me to this day. She seemed rushed and indifferent during my appointment and just gave me a lab slip and a bunch of pamphets. I sat in that waiting room at least 2 hours after my appointment time. Ihope I never have to use her again and I would advise everyone else to avoid her at all costs!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2008

I delivered with Dr. Khan under emergency circumstances, and was very pleased that even though I was at risk for c-section she was very accommodating to my requests and did everything possible to avoid one. She only did 1 thing I wasn't happy with but I feel it probably wouldn't have been different with any other doctor so I can't fault her. Overall I felt my care with her was excellent, she was friendly and informative even though I hadn't seen her previously during the pregnancy, and very reasonable in all aspects of her care.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Very smart, thorough and an excellent surgeon. Excellent bedside manner. Very approachable and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Dr. Khan is the only OB I''ve known (pregnant with my first child). Compared to fellow mommies-to-be OB accounts, she''s far and above the usual doctor. As a young mother herself, she knows exactly what I''m going through and can answer questions that male OBs cannot. She''s been thorough and has taken the time to address all of my concerns. Looking forward to the last month of my pregnancy feeling secure in my medical treatment.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Nasim S. Khan's Credentials

• Hindi

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2000)