Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Lang

Never understood why he got best of the town every year, except I know several other companies that got it every year too b/c they went around and filled out as many ballots as they could. They don't check signatures. He's been known to botch a few jobs.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Wrecked my face while doing a lift, tore the skin. I have had a 3 inch scare for 6 years, depressing. I went back to him and he won't fix it, even denies doing it after he said he was sorry, that he pulled too tight, and tore it.He kept all the money, I kept the scar.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Lang 8 years ago and have had nothing but compliments ever since. They look like real, nice breasts. I live a few states away now and would def come back to FL were I to have another procedure.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Had a breast lift by Dr. Lang and the results are awesome! I found him to be very knowledgeable and his staff is excellent. I would definitely go to him again!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

I UNDERSTAND WHY DR. LANG WAS VOTED NUMBER ONE IN FT MYERS 17 YEARS IN A ROW. I HAVE HAD MULTIPLE PROCEDURES DONE OVER THE YEARS AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH MY RESULTS. INITIALLY , I HAD A RHINOPLASTY( NOSE JOB) THIS WAS FOLLOWED BY A BREAST AUGMENT AND STOMACH STOMACH SURGERY. I WAS ABLE TO RETURN TO MY NORMAL ACTIVITIES QUICKLY AFTER SURGERY . PEOPLE FREQUENTLY COMMENT ON HOW WONDERFUL I LOOK . I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND DOCTOR LANG. I INTEND ON HAVING MY UPPER EYELIDS PERFORMED SOON . I RECENTLY SAW AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HE DID HER EYELIDS AND WAS AMAZED WITH THE RESULTS AND PLAN TO HAVE MINE DONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

AVOID or pay the consequence. He performed plastic surgery on me and absolutely did a botch job. He is one of the worst Doctors I've ever been to. Unfortunately hindsight is 20/20. You've been warned.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

I feel this Dr. is very unskilled. I feel I was mis-informed, mis-led and incorrectly diagnosed with infection. My scar from my tummy tuck looks like a hatchet was used on me. He stated that the scar was "normal" for him and showed me photos of others with the same scar. I also got a staph infection which I feel was mis-diagnosed. I would never recommend anyone to him. If I believed in suing, I would have.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey Lang's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1966)