Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Jansson

I have had a long legal battle to recover after my work knee injury. I have never had a doc spend more time and seem so determined to help me. After my surgery with Dr Jansson and a lot of rehab I am off my pain meds and back to work. Even got my diabetes and sleep problems treated that Dr Jansson and Mia his assistant found. I am so appreciative to them! Thank you! Already have sent a friend for treatment.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Hurt my knee at work and saw 3 mds before Dr Janson. He spent a lot of time with me and figured out what was wrong and explained it to me for the first time. I did have to do another surgery but it really helped and I am now back at work. Not sure I would heve ever gotten back if I hadnt gone to Dr Janson. I am so thankful!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Had a meniscal tear. Quickest out patient surgery from start to finish I've ever had. Even played my favorite music in the OR. JASON ALDEAN!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

My son had a torn ACL. The surgery went great. I can not say enough about his PA Mia Wells! I feel she is the reason why we love Dr. Jansson. Mia is so compassionate, understanding & patient. He isn't very timely but we didn't feel rushed when it was our turn.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I was sent to Dr. Jannson for an IME for worker's comp. His exam of my knees was brutal, leaving bruises where he squeezed my knee. Said he doesn't believe in worker's compensation. Said nothing was wrong. Referred to another doctor who did an MRI. Recommended surgery immediately. New doctor told us that without surgery, he would end up having total knee replacements. Dr. Jannson said he wouldn't give me pain meds. Although I never asked for any. Pain was controlled and monitored by my PCP.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

The Best! Really took the time to listen to my problems and explain what was wrong with my knee in a way I could understand. Had my meniscus worked on and now back to 100 percent, His office staff are the nicest I have ever seen. Thanks!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

The staff is excellent. Mai is amazing and seems to really care about the patients, she is willing to spend as much time as needed explaining things to you and answering questions and makes you feel comfortable. Dr. Jansson is a great surgeon, but he really sucks when it comes to a bedside manner. He made us feel like he doesn't really care about his patients and how they are feeling.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Had a terrible experience. Dr. Jansson didn't take much time with us. I was dealing with pretty serious knee pain. He was dismissive and didn't show any real concern. went to another doc and found out that I had torn meniscus.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

I was very happy with the services provided at the Dr office and the surgery center all of the staff are very helpful and genuine. Mai(Dr Janssons's PA) is an awesome, she is kind, courteous and just an overal genuine warm person. Mai thank you for all you have done! The only one thing I wished is that the appts were not so rushed and more time taken to explain and more hands on instead of just like at the site and saying it ok. I know that this is a very busy office but there are time when I have waited 30 min to be seen. i would reccommend this Dr Janssson. Thank you for all you have done for me.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Top notch in every respect, have already referred several friends and a family member.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Kenneth A. Jansson's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS