Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Jansson

Awesome job! Took great care of me. I had problems with my knee in the past and he fixed everything

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

This group is the best. I have zero complaints about our treatment with Dr. Jansson and his PA Mia! She went above and beyond and gives me confidence in our heath system again. I would recommend him and his entire staff to anyone who will listen. I thank your group for being professional and doing all you can for the care of the patient and their families.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr hands-on and staff are miracle workers. The pain was minimal and the staff seams like they really care about your well being. Mia is very professional and really knows what she's talking about. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Jansson and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I have had a long legal battle to recover after my work knee injury. I have never had a doc spend more time and seem so determined to help me. After my surgery with Dr Jansson and a lot of rehab I am off my pain meds and back to work. Even got my diabetes and sleep problems treated that Dr Jansson and Mia his assistant found. I am so appreciative to them! Thank you! Already have sent a friend for treatment.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Hurt my knee at work and saw 3 mds before Dr Janson. He spent a lot of time with me and figured out what was wrong and explained it to me for the first time. I did have to do another surgery but it really helped and I am now back at work. Not sure I would heve ever gotten back if I hadnt gone to Dr Janson. I am so thankful!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Had a meniscal tear. Quickest out patient surgery from start to finish I've ever had. Even played my favorite music in the OR. JASON ALDEAN!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

My son had a torn ACL. The surgery went great. I can not say enough about his PA Mia Wells! I feel she is the reason why we love Dr. Jansson. Mia is so compassionate, understanding & patient. He isn't very timely but we didn't feel rushed when it was our turn.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I was sent to Dr. Jannson for an IME for worker's comp. His exam of my knees was brutal, leaving bruises where he squeezed my knee. Said he doesn't believe in worker's compensation. Said nothing was wrong. Referred to another doctor who did an MRI. Recommended surgery immediately. New doctor told us that without surgery, he would end up having total knee replacements. Dr. Jannson said he wouldn't give me pain meds. Although I never asked for any. Pain was controlled and monitored by my PCP.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

The Best! Really took the time to listen to my problems and explain what was wrong with my knee in a way I could understand. Had my meniscus worked on and now back to 100 percent, His office staff are the nicest I have ever seen. Thanks!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

The staff is excellent. Mai is amazing and seems to really care about the patients, she is willing to spend as much time as needed explaining things to you and answering questions and makes you feel comfortable. Dr. Jansson is a great surgeon, but he really sucks when it comes to a bedside manner. He made us feel like he doesn't really care about his patients and how they are feeling.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Dr. Kenneth A. Jansson's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS