Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Fox

I wish I could leave negative 5 stars. According to him all other Doctors F-ing idiots and don't know what there doing. I've seen many doctors over the years. He is by far the worst A$$HOLE doctor I have ever met. I don't know how he still has a license to practice any kind of health care. PLEASE DO NOT SEE DR. MICHEAL L. FOX FOR ANY REASON!!!! Spend your money on a real doctor who actually cares about you and wants to help you. All he wants is your money.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

WILL NOT EVER COME BACK TO THAT OFFICE AND SEE DOCTOR FOX . FROM THE MINUTE HE WALKED IN THE ROOM TO SEE ME HE BEGAN TO START DOGGING ON ME LIKE I WAS A PICE OF POO DID NOT GIVE ME TIME TO ANSWER QUESTIONS THAT HE ASKED. HE MADE ME FEEL VERY UNCOMFORTABLE AGAIN FROM THE START . HIS OFFICE IS SO JAMMED PACKED ON A DAILY BASIC TO ME ITS ABOUT MONEY NOT TO MUCH ON HELPING THE PATIENT. I WILL KEEP SEEING MY PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR THAT CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND DOES NOT TREAT THEM LIKE A PICE OF TRASH . GOOD BY FOX

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr Fox saved my life i would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I left the last comment that was made. You try to talk to him about anything or explain anything that happened since the last time you saw him, he immediately cuts you off. I did have a relapse and had gone back to see him to get back on track with my meds (long story short a had a couple of accidents at home required me to go to the ER, plus a bout with bronchitis in there too). Belittled me big time about that. Said to me no more going to the ER unless you are going to be admitted! First of all, How on earth are you supposed to know whether or not you're going to be admitted? Also, its rare you get admitted anymore for say, a broken bone or kidney stones. I said so what happens if I bust a bone, "then you'll be admitted" Yeah right! What he's saying basically is that you're not allowed to be human and have accidents. You have to sit there with a broken bone and suffer or scream in pain from a kidney stone. Compassion is so important especially in a field like this. He has no compassion whatsoever!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

He is one of the most abrasive, arrogant doctors ive ever encountered. I tried to talk to him about side effects from the medication ive been taking. He immediately brushed it off saying it doesn't happen when I can tell you it does with me. Also tried to talk to him about getting a list of pharmacies that carried my medication (its not a commonly prescribed med). I couldn't find a pharmacy around where I live that carried it. He immediately brushed me off, said go to any pharmacy, and told me "can I be any more clear??" Rude, rude, rude! He used to not be like this to me, but after today I will be in the process of finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I've seen a lot of different Drs for mental health services for over 35 years. I've ran across many who are or were very, very good. There are also ones that are mediocre and not quite what I've needed etc. However, NEVER have I come across such a wreck less, unprofessional dr. I have ever met. I understood why my neurologist was concerned and wanted me assessed by an addition specialist. I had no problem with that, until I met Dr. Fox! Put aside the age of the bldg, the staff, and the wait, Dr. Fox did not consider nor take into account the history and severity of what I had already gone through, dealing with what has been classified severely mentally ill. I certainly did not need a rude , arrogant, disrespectful dr. to deem , after perhaps 8 minutes, that I was an addict, and that both my neurologist and psychiatric are "f***ing idiots and don't know what they're doing. He stated that the only way he would see me was if I signed a contract stating that I will not drink (which I rarely do anymore), will not smoke marijuana and will take the suboxen as directed! After reading about it, and taking into consideration all of my medical health issues and my psychiatric history, seemed like a really bad idea. I left and am making a new plan! Adrain, rude, crude, because I don't know about anyone else, he was dropping "f" bombs like an adolescent! And I don't need a jerk w/a medical degree, to attempt to make me feel less than human!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

This guy and his partner coffman run their office together. If you have ANY other options please stay far far away from this place. Most arrogant doctors I have ever come in contact with. No empathy towards the patient what so ever. If you are going there for suboxone you won't have a problem getting it but they will shove it down your throat to the point when you tell them your ready to get off they will ask you why?? Why??? Because I don't want to be on this drug for the rest of my life!!! Then they will continue and tell you if you get off and don't take their vivotrol shot you will relapse 100%. Just pure arrogance it was disgusting and their office is a doctor office that has been cleaned/ updated in 20+ years. Please trust me when. I say this stay far far away from these to imbeciles.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Absolute worst doctor I have ever seen spent no time with me before diagnosing me didn't even give me a chance to speak, don't waste your time there are doctors who care.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Please for the love of God if you are in rehabilitation after surgery they will give him to you. I'm 22 years old with chronic pain and he says my depression is consuming my pain and he makes me so nervous and I can't sleep at this rehab at night knowing I have to see this jerk and thinks I'm an addict which that is false.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Great Doctors and staff truelly he is very remeracable staff is great I have no need for any other doctors truely I have found mine how many people can say that and mean it

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr. Michael L. Fox's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1976)