Ratings for Dr. James P. Devellis

The guy is bad news and has stopped practicing medicine due to unthinkable charges brought against him by the MA Medical Board.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

I had a menisectomy and general cleanup of my knee due to moderate to severe osteoarthritis. Dr. Devellis is highly knowledgeable, and the nursing staff at the Winchester Ambulatory Care facility were top notch. Dr. Devellis tends to speak very quickly, but don't be afraid to ask him to slow down, or repeat something you didn't catch. The office is very efficient, but the staff is eh...they run hot and cold, but Dr. D is alway upbeat, helpful, knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr DeVellis & staff pleasant and informative. Prompt & curteous as well as kind and compassionate. Beth who put my cast on was gentle and explained the reasoning behind the importance of casting my hand/arm in the position she did. The only "surprise" I had was learning at check-out there is an additional charge for a waterproof cast & this is not covered by insurance. Without question I would have chosen the waterproof cast-I was just a bit taken aback that this wasn't mentioned when cast was put on. Nonetheless, I was more than pleased with all the staff I encounterd.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

can only say good things about Dr. D. fixed both knees, shoulder and elbow, also replaced my dad's both knees.Very happy only wish he worked on backs!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Thank you for listening and being there for my sons knee surgery. You were grea. He is working out and rehabing and hopefully will be playing back on the o-line during his final year of college football. Thanks again, Very skilled and proffessional.. GREAT with student athletes!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Dr. James P. Devellis's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Woburn, MA