Ratings for Dr. Matteo Dinolfo

Dr. Dinolfo called me at home 7:30 at night to discuss lab results (I missed his call earlier in the afternoon). I was impressed with his concern and grateful for the follow-up. He is very knowledgeable and always thorough. As an RN who's worked with a lot of physicians, I can honestly say that I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Very caring and personable. Explains in a very humanistic way, not in a clinical impersonal fashion. Would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Dinolfo for many years and he is one of the most kind, caring doctors I have ever dealt with. He listens to his patients and really hears what they have to say. I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor. His office staff are a pleasure to deal with as well. I highly recommend Dr. Dinolfo.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

He is very helpful and kind doctor that I have never known. on a personal level, he cares about his patients and listen to their questions and problems. Always on time that is amazing. The waiting window is less than $15 minutes.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2007

He's one of the few doctors I feel confortable listening to exactly what he says. This comes from him caring about the patients and having the depth/breadth of knowledge and the experience.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

I really liked Dr. Dinolfo and his whole staff. I received the most comprehensive physical I've ever had and felt they were truly concerned about my health. Only drawback was the expense, even with my PPO insurance.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2006

Dr. Matteo Dinolfo's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1976)