Ratings for Dr. Monika M. Kudla

Went here for denture. She did not take any of my concerns seriously. The denture she had made for me was APPALLING!! Did not fit correctly, function or look halfway decent. I just kept getting told to be patient with the denture. After a year, and having another dentist do a denture, I now see that she didn't even do the impressions or measurements correctly! I walked out of her office with the 1st denture looking like I had freaking Llama teeth, meanwhile her "staff" was telling me they look good. It was obvious she was trying to get done with me cuz I was asking too many questions. Don't go! You will probably regret it. I had to go pay over $600 out of pocket to do what she was supposed to do in the 1st place.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Decided not to become a dental patient of Dr. Kudla. I would strongly recommend that her procedure rooms and equipment be examined for sanitation and related issues, including open products and containers.

Submitted June 28, 2017

Horrible. Very rude. Doesn't explain anything she is doing.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Horrible priced! Staff is rude she offered very little knowledge on anything! Office girls and dentist to busy talking about there personal life instead of taking care of there patients#

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

This dentist was horrible... I had a couple filling done. Also asked her many times about getting a crown on my front tooth as she suggested. Instead of trying to file with my insurance she said she would do a filling on it.... It was done n doesn't look any better than before the filling in fact it looks worse. She didn't level the tooth with my other one . It looks horrible so now am finding a different dentist after spending to much time and money for nothing!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Staff was OK, Kudla was very nice. Everything seemed fine...until I went back for appointment with my daughter. After visit, we were told we needed to pay 7.00, I asked what it was for and was told "part of your co-pay". It wasn't the usual 25.00 so I figured I was doing good. Then when I got home it hit me that she only had a routine preventative visit, so called my insurance co. and they told me I should not have been charged anything since they cover those visits at 100%. I then asked about my husbands visit two weeks ago when we were charged 15.00. Again they advised me that they paid the complete bill. Called dentist about this and they confirmed they owed us money, but would take 30 days to refund(REALLY?). After requesting receipts, refund policy, and cancelling future appointments; money was refunded in a week. Use caution with any charges. Call your insurance ahead and find out your out of pocket costs. They would not have told us of a refund if I had not checked.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

This is the worst dentist and staff I've ever been too. My son had a #10 molar incorrectly filled for a cavity. Two years later the tooth decayed from the inside, causing us to decide to remove the tooth (by another dentist). We are hoping the wisdom tooth will replace it. My other son went in for a crown on his front tooth. The crown was made incorrectly 2 times. The first time she made a mold copy of his other front tooth and tried to convince him to put in on. The 2nd time the crown did not fit properly, she didn't file it enough and it fell off 2 months later. We had it put back on by another dentist who confirmed that the crown was hitting on his bite. They filed it the best they could but advised us that the crown will eventually fall off because it is incorrectly made. They could not file it anymore. This dentist cost me a fortune to correct these problems and it is still not over.Highly, high recommend another dentist!!! Stay away!!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

This is the best dentist I have been to in a long time. It is hard to find a dentist that takes the time and effort to make your mouth as healthy as possible. She has new office staff that is so nice and we rarely have to wait longer than 15 mins to get in to see her. I really like her!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Drilled too deep for a filing which caused tooth to crack had to get $1700 root canal in her office which fell apart had to have it re done elsewhere. The filling fell out of another tooth she filled had that tooth removed.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Monika is OK , personable and skilled. Her office staff is SO BAD that after my tx plan was completed, we switched dentists.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011