Ratings for Dr. Stephhanie L. Einhaus

Dr. Einhaus has been fantastic with my daughter. She never excellerated her treatment, she took her time to find the best course possible without pushing for surgery. She was caring, and trustworthy. I would recommend her to anyone needing an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Thank you so much for bringing my grand daughter back,May God bless your hands many times. Na'kyah Miller Williams Cynthia Tate (Grandmother)

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

She is a Neurosurgeon, not General Surgeon. she is remarkably unaware and uncaring of the damage done to patients. My daughter has a brain tumor and I attempted to get this diagnosed at age 6. The small town ER and pediatrician would never run a CT at my request because I was "a paranoid nurse and she couldn't pain". At age 12 I finally got the CT in Memphis and the previous records in Texarkana, TX disappeared, mysteriously. Dr. Einhaus successfully removed most of the tumor and a couple of yrs later was forced to place a VP shunt due to high pressure. At this point all my daughter's future suffering was due to Einhaus and her staff. She was inappropriately taken off a medication after the shunt and suffered 2 yrs with improper pressures and 8 shunt revisions. Each time seen for a HA a new migraine med was tried unsuccessfully. The last time it took 10 days inhospital and 5 unsuccessful meds before Einhaus would turn the shunt off and treat her successfully over only 4 hours.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

She's rarely on time, which I can understand since there may be emergencies on some days in her field, but to go there and wait for hours just to be asked how I'm doing, good, come back in x months/weeks seems rather silly. Also though my surgery went well and she acted quickly, now that the immediate crisis is over, she seems to be paying no attention to a potential/probable cause of my condition. She needs to learn that there's more than one cause for certain disorders and not be blinded by what she can physically see, which is only sometimes a factor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

Dr. Stephhanie L. Einhaus's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

UnitedHealthcare