Ratings for Dr. Robert Schwartz

Do not trust them. They are really really nice and friendly until you have a complaints about pain and abnormal swelling and things like going in for a breast reduction/lift and coming out the same size and still sagging, finding out he did lipo to areas never discussed and not to areas he was supposed to, plus the special belly button he boasts about completely closed up and they would never even talk to me about it. Then they try to blame you, patronize you and ignore you.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr Robert Schwartz (Plastic Surgeon) Richardson TX was nice and seemed knowledgeable. However, I could not recommend him. I had a face-lift and neck and forehead surgery.It was over 17,000 dollars. He did change my face but I do not look younger. My neck is at least as bad as it was before surgery. When I voiced my concerns he said it would look better in 6 months. He also said I would "get used to it". I could tell my family and friends felt bad for me. Everyone agrees on the results. The surgery was supposed to take 5 hours or so and I was in surgery for 11 hours. My husband was very stressed by this. He was very unreasonable after the surgery and would not admit the results were poor. I do have some numbness and wrinkles and droopy cheeks. This was really a lot of money to me and I wish I had never gone to Dr Schwartz.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

I had breast augmentation. Dr. Schwartz clearly took liberties by choosing a larger implant size. We had discussed a smaller implant, I did not want large breasts. He gave me the breast he thought looked best not me. I think he is a smart man, but he did not listen to me. I would not go back to him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

I received Vazor (sp?) liposelection (suction) from Dr. Schwartz on my abs & hips. Everything was explained up front: What I should and should not expect from the procedure, upfront costs, recovery time, info about the actual procedure, etc. They covered every question I had before I had it. Surgery day went smoothly, and I don't remember being uncomfortable in any way that day. They called several times afterward, and I had to see him the day after, a week after, a month after, 3 months after, 6 months after, and 1 year after. His staff is sweet, and appointments are easy to get. I would avoid 9:00 appointments (when they open) as the door was locked EVERY TIME I got there. Although they always apologized, that didn't make me feel comfortable. Bottom line is that I feel comfortable enough with Dr. Schwartz to use him again if I ever opt for plastic surgery in the future.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

This was an outstanding doctor patient experience from beginning to end. Dr. Schwartz was kind, caring super knowledgeable and what is obvious from my result , technically gifted. My results are flawless. I know at least 20 people who have gone to Dr. schwartz and they have all had the same experience. He is a local celebrity in dallas both for his amazing skills as a plastic surgeon as well as a radio talk show host on plastic surgery and frequent quest expert on our local TV stations. He is whom Doctors send their wives to for surgery.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

Dr. Robert Schwartz's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1988)