Ratings for Dr. Craig R. Jonov

I am really happy with my procedure and going in for another

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Dr. Jonov and his staff far exceeded my expectations in patient care and expertise. My goals and concerns were quickly and thoughtfully addressed throughout the entire process of consultations, surgery, and post-operative care. I have been living in Japan this past year and was able to coordinate long distance with a different time zone and a very short window of when I could be in town for the surgery. I expected the results of my “mommy makeover” to be an improvement in problem areas that had been affecting my self-esteem for years. Not only did he improve how I looked, he erased any evidence of damage to my body from pregnancies and fluctuations in weight, while making my contours appear more feminine and athletic. I am thrilled with how I look and.would recommend Dr. Jonov to anyone looking to make a cosmetic change.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Jonov and the team at Seattle Plastic Surgery Center. I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

I really enjoyed my experience with Dr Jonov at Vincent. I ran into a couple of issues ( of my own fault) and they were helpful to get it fixed with more appts then probably expected. Very professional and happy with the end result!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

DR JONOV IS EXTREMELY RUDE AND MADE ME FEEL SELF CONSCIOUS FROM THE MOMENT HE WALKED IN THE ROOM. SUCH A PUKE,

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

The staff are wonderful! I have never waited more then 5 to 10. Dr. Jonov is great!! He explains everything. Makes you feel comfortable. I am 5 weeks post op from having a tummy tuck. So far I am very, very pleased. I definitely will be back. I have told a lot of my friends that are debating having a cosmetics procedure done. I have recommended Dr Jonov and Dr Vincent. Overall I have had a great experience.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I met with Dr. Jonov and his team to talk about having my nose reshaped. Immediately I was made to feel welcome and comfortable, no pressure to make any decisions that day (although I knew right away that this was the team for me). Throughout the process I met with my nurse who went over every detail regarding the day of and what to expect during my recovery, I met with my anesthesiologist who answered all of my questions in great detail. The surgery went well, my recovery was what surprised me - I didn't even bruise! It was an amazing experience and I am so happy with my new nose. I recommend Dr. Jonov to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery enhancements.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I have been having facials with Jeannette Ramos for the last year. Jeannette is an outstanding esthetician. She is very knowledgeable and professional. I appreciate her expertise and gentle spirit.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I received an otoplasty (ears) and rhinoplasty (nose). I couldn't be happier with my results and love Dr. Jonov and the staff. They are so nice and make you feel so comfortable every step of the way.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Getting my facial treatment from Jeannette Lead Master Esthetician produced great results after one treatment. The treatment was a little uncomfortable but worth the discomfort. My skin is smoother and soft. I can't wait to see how my skin looks after the next one. People in the office are always friendly and easy to talk to. I would recommend this practice to others.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016