Ratings for Dr. Steven C. Bade

Caring, Knows health Care and Meds, Is available, gets me well keeps me well.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

We have found that dr. Bade doesn't take the time to follow up on tests. My mom had a abnormal blood test, but he told her just come back in 3-6 months to see me. There was no follow up to this test, no explanation of What the tests results showed. Later, my mother died of a blood disease, that we as a family did not know that she had. Though she would not have wanted treatment, it would have been helpful for the family members to know the reason behind her sleeping so much. If we had known the grandchildren would have made a point to see her more. Previously, her adult child had an appointment with Dr. Bade. Dr. Bade gave the results of a test over the phone to the mother, rather than call back at a later time to the adult child. Although he might have much knowledge, he seems lazy in his follow through. I think he should be investigated.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

Best Doc ever he will take his time to listen to you, and find out what is happening with your health.Dr. Bade cares about all his patients.and he looks you in the eyes when speaking and listening to you.Bade gives you the ut most attention.and all the staff are wonderful Drs. and staff that truely care. your not just a number with Dr. Bade your a HumanBeing.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Steven C. Bade's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1989)

GHI