Ratings for Dr. Roy L. Puen

I think he went out of business ,I called and phone number is disconnected. His name removed from the front sign.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I love Dr. Puen! He is the only Doctor I will ever go to. When he first came in we didnt even talk about why i was there, we just talked. He then asked me what my opinion was about my sickness rather than just perscribing me something..

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Long wait, frowning dull nurse who was too snappy, awful privacy, in fact NO privacy, door was constantly left wide open and everyone who walked by peered in, a mandatory pee/ drug test for all new pts, this list could just go on. The worst experience I've had with a doctors office!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Dr Puen always takes time to answer all our questions and concerns. He explains his treatment plan so you know what to expect. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Puen really cares about people and always does all he can to help. He cares about the community and does all he is able to in that area also. A fine doctor and person also!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

The staff is unbelievably inept and doctor means well but has too many patients and a narrow knowledge of various conditions. His nurse, however, who happens to be his wife, is kind, caring and skilled at her work.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

Misdiagnoses and too many patients. Long wait time

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

Dr. Puen is an example of a highly competent family practitioner who has 'seen it all'. He works with ARkansas residents from all walks of life and all income levels, and is gracious to all who cross his door. He is more competnet than any Family Practice doctor I have ever had occasion to utilize. Highly reommended to well-off and poor alike. And his wife, who is the primary nurse in the facility, draws great blood!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2005

Dr. Roy L. Puen's Credentials

• Matias H Aznar Mem Coll Of Med, Inc, Cebu City, Philippines (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal